GDT: #13 - 11/06/16 | jets @ RANGERS | 7:00 - MSG

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

BBKers

Jan 9, 2006
Bialystok, Poland
Pretty bad goalkeeping in Winnipeg. If we had switched goalies I doubt we lead right now. That said - some nice individual efforts. Wow by Buch! Filthy.

Kakko

Formerly Chytil
Mar 23, 2011
Long Island
I think this is the best offense I've seen in this league since I started watching. Maybe Washington from a few years, but that was more top heavy

possesthepuck

Nov 23, 2013
Kenora Ontario
I really have no words for the team. Able to battle along the boards with the best of them, turning possession into fast paced highly dangerous plays. Its Art.

MysticLeviathan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 7, 2013
Honestly, I feel like we're gonna get rekt in the 3rd. I'm hoping we can hold the Jets off for 2 points.

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
The goal isn't to win the presidents trophy, it's to run papa john's out of business

What if I told you they're still making fat margins on their meh pizza :laugh:
with the increased business and equally importantly, taking business away from other pizza joints and creating repeat customers, they're winning every night we're scoring like this.

2Leetch_94

Kreid Me A River
Sep 16, 2005
New Jersey
Rangers look sluggish as all hell and still putting up a five spot through two periods.

Breaking: Papa Johns to change promotion to half priced pizza for five goals a game instead of 3. Please use code Rangers5 from now on.

On a serious note, if Jets don't make us sweat this lead for every second in the third I'll be amazed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad