GDT: #13 - 11/06/16 | jets @ RANGERS | 7:00 - MSG

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

*Bob Richards*

I know we all like to joke that a 3 goal lead is the most dangerous lead in hockey, but against the Jets going into the 3rd? It actually might be. :laugh:

haveandare

Jul 2, 2009
New York
Wow. That goal. I feel like he might not have had the confidence to do that without having scored last night.

It's happening. The butcher has arrived.

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
Now we have to be careful. The Jets have been super good in the third period so far this year. They've mounted a lot of comebacks this season.

Fataldogg

Mar 22, 2007
Lundqvist is the difference maker in this game. He will be overlooked because of the goal totals, however.

Both teams have had high quality looks, great chances, and the Rangers are up 5-2. Rangers have had a clear, distinct advantage in net.

offdacrossbar

misfit fanboy
Jun 25, 2006
da cuse
our 2nd periods ?

wow

and that move by buchy. so smooth.

kids gonna be a big time playa

seems like every night we have a different guy stepping up

so is rick nash playing tonight ?

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
The neat thing now is we can throw the puck out and chip it out with no regard for offensive transition now that we're on the board.

Mordeth

Sep 18, 2015
You can have a goal, and you can have a goal, and you can have a goal. If i had this meme it would be used every time Rangers play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad