Prospect Info: 12th Overall 2024 Draft, LHD Zeev Buium

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
When Brodin started out in his career he played right to Suter's left and played well. In fact he played on the right side a lot. With Klefbom I believed he also played right. So what about...

Middleton - Faber
Buium - Brodin
Chisholm/Hunt - Spurgeon
Brodin has always been significantly better on the left side than the right. As he ages, we want him where he will be at his best, not someone who will become more and more of a liability because he's playing his off side.

MNRube

Oct 20, 2013
I think Buium will slide in on the 3rd pair across from Bogosian this spring. Then next year, you put him with Faber or Spurgeon. I think Faber makes more sense, personally.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Don’t agree with that, but I also view anyone that lives in California, New York, Florida or Texas as having some sort of wealth. I wouldn’t live in any of these states for various reasons (polarizing, cost of living, taxes, creepy crawlies, too much warm weather, alligators, etc etc).

I don’t know about you guys, but I like the winter months. Hockey season. Snow. Cold weather. Love a Wisconsin winter. I’ve lived in Indiana and New Mexico too. It’s just not the same. Give me Wisconsin every time. Minnesota would be my second best state to live in. I couldn’t live in any other area of the country.

This is a strange perception to me. I've been broke and lived in both New York and Florida and the QoL and CoL was so much better than what it is in Madison. The CoL in those places was pretty comparable to living in Eau Claire.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad