Prospect Info: #129 Arseny Gritsyuk RW

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
Been saying it all year, I need Demidov on the top line with Gritsyuk and Glotov. Demidov just ended up out there with them for a shift and they completely dominated the puck for like 30-45 second in the OZ. Moved the puck around great and created good chances. Then Glotov scores with Gritsyuk screening out front

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
Red Star looks like the Devils. It’s 6-0 SKA halfway through the game. Gritsyuk comes up with the puck in the corner and tosses it to the front of the net. Bounces around and Zykov puts it in. Don’t think he got credited with an assist

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
Gritsyuk one timer goal on the PP to make it 7-0 before the end of the 2nd. Been waiting for him to be involved on a PP goal to bring it up. SKA uses 2D on their PP1 with Nikishin-Deangelo and then 0 on PP2. They have a forward in Glotov running the point

Last edited:
Reactions: Brodeur

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
Demidov picks up primary assist #4. Sick play to spin and intercept a pass then sends it out front to Plotnikov and he has all the time in the world to score. I NEED DEMIDOV-GRITSYUK

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
Gritsyuk one timer goal on the PP to make it 7-0 before the end of the 2nd. Been waiting for him to be involved on a PP goal to bring it up. SKA uses 2D on their PP1 with Nikishin-Deangelo and then 0 on PP2. They have a forward in Glotov running the point

View attachment 920571

I try not to take it for granted that we can get high quality clips from European leagues. It wasn't that long ago that Detroit found Pavel Datsyuk by accident and the other teams missed him because it was a pain in the butt to travel to see his team play a home game.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
Red Star looks like the Devils. It’s 6-0 SKA halfway through the game. Gritsyuk comes up with the puck in the corner and tosses it to the front of the net. Bounces around and Zykov puts it in. Don’t think he got credited with an assist

View attachment 920562
So Red Star has one guy with an agonized look on his face trying really hard and 17 other guys doing bong hits on the bench before they go out for a shift?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad