GDT: 12/8/2015

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blitzkrieg365

Jan 1, 2015
DMV
Someone send Lack back to school because that's goaltending 101 right there, always keep your stick on the ice.

Duke749

Savannah Ghost Pirates
Apr 6, 2010
Canton, Georgia
Haven't watched much Stars of late. How long has Nuchishkin (sp?) been playing with Benn and Seguin? He has looked good from what i've seen

Only a few games I think. He's definitely picked it up on his own lately. Of course that's all Been and Seguin need. A big body to help generate even more space. :laugh:

Aceonfire*

Why would the ref blow the whistle after the puck was dislodged..

That was dumb.

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
That game was a perfect example of why you can't let off the gas just because you have a big lead. Also Faulk is so underrated.

satbank

Jan 11, 2014
Out of curiosity can you send both your starting/backup goalie for conditional stint and call up two other goalie?

Aceonfire*

San Jose just shot themselves in the foot.

Burns is a Jedi though.

Flipper Anderson

Jul 20, 2015
Only a few games I think. He's definitely picked it up on his own lately. Of course that's all Been and Seguin need. A big body to help generate even more space. :laugh:

Exactly what I was thinking. If Stars can get him to play as he did a few years ago, that line is even deadlier.

I'm not one that needs goals to be entertained, but that was quite a show tonight. Glad I picked it as my game of the night. Gotta check that Skinner goal again, loved that stick work before he picked his corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad