GDT: 12/23/14 - 7:30PM EDT -Pittsburgh VS Tampa Bay

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

zeykshade

May 27, 2011
Tannhauser Gate
Barbs and Gudas should NOT be our best defense pairing.

ZombieHedman is no fun to watch.

AHL / Dog tired Penguins made that far too close.

Thankfully our top line is pretty amazing.

Our "Captain" is still a passenger.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Our 2nd line stood for all of the offensive production but I liked the way the 3rd line played as well, did have some offense but it was their defense that saved us a lot tonight.

I do wonder a bit if Cooper put the 3rd line togther after Garrison went down to help out the d more and now when he comes back if they will keep it.

ThunderAlleyNomad

Aug 24, 2009
Glad to be wrong about the end result (almost wasn't), really needed a win. Some really serious issues with this team though. Starting with our superstar core members. Something is not right with those two.

Coopers Gum

Extend Andrej Sustr
Mar 6, 2012
water spicket
No, I will not excuse him for abandoning defense when you are up by a goal with under a minute left. Its exactly the time to play defense.

But if you have the opportunity to score a goal, wouldn't you take it? Yes. Don't shirk your defensive responsibilities obviously, but he can't be blamed for trying to score.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Our 2nd line stood for all of the offensive production but I liked the way the 3rd line played as well, did have some offense but it was their defense that saved us a lot tonight.

I do wonder a bit if Cooper put the 3rd line togther after Garrison went down to help out the d more and now when he comes back if they will keep it.

1st line was brutal tonight, 2nd line don't even have to say how awesome they were, and the 3rd line was very good tonight.

Top PP unit sucks.

RegularSznAllStars

Sep 23, 2014
But if you have the opportunity to score a goal, wouldn't you take it? Yes. Don't shirk your defensive responsibilities obviously, but he can't be blamed for trying to score.

Yes, score a goal if you have the opportunity. But, he isnt worried about defense, its offense first. Just go back and watch that last minute, he is just looking to turn up ice.

Butchered

I'm with Kuch
Apr 30, 2004
They could have put up 8 if they played like they did in the first. Tried to coast on the 4.

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
XCs Christmas Card list

LightningStrikes
FP
Daysof04
Stryfe
Lightningfan24
Brie
Follower of Yzlam
Vasilevskiy
DFC
The YzerJesus
Stamverine
Sky04
Angelsil

Wooo Bolts win!!!!

Jonah-Hill-Fist-Pump-on-the-Phone.gif

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
I think Vasy deserves so much credit for the way he played tonight, he made some amazing saves, some close to "impossible" saves and stopped two of the best players in the world on several breakaways.

I don't want to see him leave :cry:

berlin

04, 20, 21, CHAMPS
Jul 14, 2012
Kokomo
This first line needs to be fixed and soon. I feel like we haven't even seen Stamkos yet this season. :help:
And can we please pick up another D-man. :nod:

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
i feel 100 percent left out

of xc's christmas card list

Will say happy holidays to all

health is not great but not majorly concerning. Miss spending time with you all but have issues with computer and other things going on.

Anyway happy holidays to all and great game finally beating this team
Amended:
Bolt32
‎robertguess2013 , ‎
‎Mikey 48
Berlin
Bobsled/FearB

Anyone else I missed?
Cards are in the mail. ;)

XC you and all the bolt nation especially here on hfboards my friends are all on my list!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad