GDT: 12/23/14 - 7:30PM EDT -Pittsburgh VS Tampa Bay

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

CarpeNoctem

Chilling w The Chief
Oct 29, 2013
In The Night
I'm actually kind of hoping we lose this game. The team needs to understand you have to play 60 HARD MINUTES to win games in the NHL. You don't win showing up for 5 minutes, or 20, or 30 or even 40. Play the whole damn game, all three periods. I know we have a young team but c'mon. We may be up 2 goals but if our G was a goaltender below the quality of Vas or Bishop, we very easily could be down.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
You should feel the most confident when Hedman and Stamkos is out there, but right now itäs the complete oposite. I think we should sit both for the rest of the game so we don't risk anything else.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Coop better not put Hedman-Stamkos out there for the EN, they've done nothing to deserve it.

CarpeNoctem

Chilling w The Chief
Oct 29, 2013
In The Night
You should feel the most confident when Hedman and Stamkos is out there, but right now itäs the complete oposite. I think we should sit both for the rest of the game so we don't risk anything else.

That's a huge problem and I don't know what the hell is going on. If we had no good secondary scorers, then I'd understand because the other teams could simply focus all their defensive efforts on those two.

But this team has a ton of other good scorers etc, so I don't get it. It's baffling and it's a big part of why this team has struggled so much recently.

Vasilevskiy

The cat will be back
Dec 30, 2008
Barcelona
Pittsburgh played yesterday, HOW THE **** CAN THEY BE OUTPLAYING US IN THE 3RD PERIOD?

Is it so difficult to make an effort for the 60 minutes?
Sometimes I wish I were the coach and I start to went full rage on those ****ers

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
The team needs to start playing 60 minute hockey, ok, some are playing well but the whole team needs to work hard together.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
That was awful, they just left Vasy out to dry on that play.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Stamkos looked good when he was out with the fourth line. **** it - let's put him there.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Cally can't even buy a goal, but it's not from lack of trying.

CarpeNoctem

Chilling w The Chief
Oct 29, 2013
In The Night
Pittsburgh played yesterday, HOW THE **** CAN THEY BE OUTPLAYING US IN THE 3RD PERIOD?

Is it so difficult to make an effort for the 60 minutes?
Sometimes I wish I were the coach and I start to went full rage on those ****ers

That's how I feel, they make me want to effing scream a blue streak. COME ON GUYS, you're making millions of dollars to play a game. Think about how many people have to work 60-70 hours a week just to put food on the damn table and we're getting beaten up by very thin Penguin squad playing the second game of a back to back? Go tell the fireman who just worked a 20 hour shift and is about to work another that it's ok to phone it in.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad