GDT: 12/23/14 - 7:30PM EDT -Pittsburgh VS Tampa Bay

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Couldn't they have kept Fleury out a bit longer, what's his name is pretty good.

Yzlamic Preacher*

Hornqvist is being very chippy right now. Not going to rag on him, I quite like it.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Morrow getting involved with Hornqvist and Paquette felt like stepping in as well. I like our 4th line.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Couldn't they have kept Fleury out a bit longer, what's his name is pretty good.

He's given up some HUGE rebounds, we just have been a beat slow to react. I don't think he's been very good at all (and think, he's basically had two goals scored on him already, with one called back due to quick whistle).

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Guys... if our GDT effects the game, what is affecting what? Can we make people play like we want? What if.... what if... we could make... Stammer score?

Just for some random Christmas discussion. :naughty:

Steven Stamkos will never score again.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Cally with some great defensive plays so far, have stopped some great chances by the Pens.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Man, Hedman's having a poor game with decision making

Filppula's line hasn't scored yet but they've been much more effective this game, Callahan having a great defensive game.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Outside of two good games, Hedman hasn't looked solid at all since his injury. Don't know whats going on with him, but he just hasn't been right.

Ugh just like Stamkos when he came back from injury, he's falling into old habits, weak shot, poor puck control and bad decisions.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad