GDT: 12/14/13 - 7:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ New Jersey

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
I'm just saying, time for some change on the roster.

Sorry, you're full of ****. We're getting tested like crazy with injuries, and we're playing well. I know when a player goes down in NHL 14 you can just load an earlier save or throw a bunch of crap and get Bobby Ryan on the squad for a few picks, but as it stands, our young kids are not only getting experience, but they're getting quality experience and for the most part surpassing the expectations put on them.

The Macho King

Jun 22, 2011
On a side note: Lindback playing really well again. Glad to see. Hosemdown is going to have an aneurysm when he doesn't start tomorrow.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Sorry, you're full of ****. We're getting tested like crazy with injuries, and we're playing well. I know when a player goes down in NHL 14 you can just load an earlier save or throw a bunch of crap and get Bobby Ryan on the squad for a few picks, but as it stands, our young kids are not only getting experience, but they're getting quality experience and for the most part surpassing the expectations put on them.

To play devils advocate, if you can flip our prospects for a Bobby Ryan, why the hell wouldn't you do it. And with our prospect pool, you very well could.

The Macho King

Jun 22, 2011
Sucks for Lindback... hung him out to dry tonight, and his numbers aren't going to reflect the fact he's had a good game.

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
Why can't we score goals like that? Why can't we score goals period?
Can we dress Stamkos next game he does not have to skate just wait until we gain the zone send him out and feed him pucks in the dot.

2MinutesforGiraffing

angelsil on safari
Apr 2, 2013
Tampa
Sorry, you're full of ****. We're getting tested like crazy with injuries, and we're playing well.

Our record would suggest otherwise. We're getting shutout. Repeatedly. Our rookies can't hit the net. Oh, they can hit the post, but not the net.

The way I look at it is simple: we started the season extremely rookie heavy on our roster. Then several of our vets (Pyatt, Stamkos, Malone, arguably Hedman) went down. Do we have enough vet experience left to balance and lead the rookies? Maybe you think so. I don't.

Bolts265

Nov 9, 2011
Zephyrhills, FL
Lindback's been awesome we official have ourselves a solid tandem.

Have to agree with this. Pleased with his play lately.
On another note since this game is over have a good night. I have officially had it for tonight. This is just sad. Tomorrow's a new day.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Our record would suggest otherwise. We're getting shutout. Repeatedly. Our rookies can't hit the net. Oh, they can hit the post, but not the net.

The way I look at it is simple: we started the season extremely rookie heavy on our roster. Then several of our vets (Pyatt, Stamkos, Malone, arguably Hedman) went down. Do we have enough vet experience left to balance and lead the rookies? Maybe you think so. I don't.

Rookies were hot out of the gate, as was Flip and Killorn, guess we were all too high to see, secondary scoring is going to be a lingering problem even with Stamkos back in the lineup, it's painfully obvious.

Jacko95

Sep 19, 2012
The first game I am able to see since way before Stamkos got injured and it's horrible.

Most forwards look good and nothing goes in and ONE Dpairing kills the whole night.
If I ever have to see Matt Taormina in our lineup again I will for sure NOT watch the game even if I would have the time to.
Send this guy down where he belongs and give Korobov a shot. He will at least be capable of playing hockey in our own zone and thats all I ask for of a callup defender.

I feel really bad for Lindback. Great game and still got three in.

On a side not I am very very impressed by Brown. He seems to fly all over the ice and is creating a ton of chances. Has he played that good all of the time?

2MinutesforGiraffing

angelsil on safari
Apr 2, 2013
Tampa
Secondary scoring is going to be a lingering problem even with Stamkos back in the lineup, it's painfully obvious.

Oh yeah. No question the rookies were doing so much better when we had Stamkos in and our other vets. But now the bulk of the roster is young and fresh and they're gonna screw up. A lot. Which means we lose. A lot.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad