GDT: 12/14/13 - 7:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ New Jersey

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Coopers Gum

Extend Andrej Sustr
Mar 6, 2012
water spicket
That was one of the lazier power plays I've seen this team play. No excuse for the puck getting out of the zone at least 3 times.

Much better period than the first, but we need to score here. Don't be so cute. Crash the net.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Our team isn't playing well but the roster isn't exactly stacked at this point. What did we really expect here?

Honestly, I think the team is playing fine. The only complaint I have is the ****ing PP. The personnel don't really make much since (LOL TAROMINA), and they're playing hot potato with the ****ing puck until they shoot it into someone's legs (most notably, not the goalie's legs). I think Tampa is the "better" team on the ice right now - getting the better chances and has some nice jump - but they're not capitalizing and sometimes they're making some stupid plays.

I don't like stupidity costing us points. Lack of talent, that I can live with, but stupidity pisses me off.

CarpeNoctem

Chilling w The Chief
Oct 29, 2013
In The Night
But if you're the inferior team talent wise, you'll have to play nearly perfectly on a daily basis to win. And with all the kids we have, let's be realistic. They learn by making mistakes, so what, we ask the vets to play their best hockey ever?

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
Honestly, I think the team is playing fine. The only complaint I have is the ****ing PP. The personnel don't really make much since (LOL TAROMINA), and they're playing hot potato with the ****ing puck until they shoot it into someone's legs (most notably, not the goalie's legs). I think Tampa is the "better" team on the ice right now - getting the better chances and has some nice jump - but they're not capitalizing and sometimes they're making some stupid plays.

I don't like stupidity costing us points. Lack of talent, that I can live with, but stupidity pisses me off.

Agree

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
But if you're the inferior team talent wise, you'll have to play nearly perfectly on a daily basis to win. And with all the kids we have, let's be realistic. They learn by making mistakes, so what, we ask the vets to play their best hockey ever?

I really don't know what point you're trying to make, other than just being defeatist.

Coopers Gum

Extend Andrej Sustr
Mar 6, 2012
water spicket

Agree with pretty much everything. If our team is outclassed every night, no big deal, the better team won. If we lose because of stupidity and laziness... those are my biggest pet peeves.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad