GDT: 12/1/2015

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aceonfire*

The Stars should feel bad. They were up by 3 and just coasted.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Why must Dallas lose to the worst teams?! :laugh:

Completely handed this game over on a silver platter, in the third period. Ugh.

Get it back next game, please.

account deactivated

Finns > Swedes
Feb 28, 2008
ATX
The Stars should feel bad. They were up by 3 and just coasted.

They don't care, they're getting paid regardless. As a fan, I'm disgusted that we lost to the Flames, not because they're a terrible team, but because the Stars lost because they started coasting. This ****ing team should not have the record they do so far, they've been largely the same as last season.

mrcshlbrstrm*

If Stars put a potato between the pipes during the shootout, it couldn't have been worse than Niemi.

OvermanKingGainer

#BennettFreed #CurseofTheSpulll #FreeOliver
Feb 3, 2015
2022 Cup to Calgary
Honestly, I think the fact that Ramo let in two bad goals is what sparked this comeback. Flames were pissed because they should not have been down any more than 1-0 at worst on an unlucky own-goal. I'll take it, especially over Dallas, because it was awesome, but I'd rather move our regulation wins stat to 4 than win a shootout. Shootouts suck.

Needed that. ****ing needed that. I'm pumped.

Shouldn't get my hopes up too high, though.

I was already getting my hopes up for Auston. But of course, we're probably drafting 10th overall

account deactivated

Finns > Swedes
Feb 28, 2008
ATX
lol lets overreact guys

lol "same as last year" ok

This team keeps making the same mistakes turnover after turnover the past half dozen games and doesn't appear to be learning from them. You can LOL all you want, but if that habit doesn't get addressed soon the Stars are gonna take a dive in the standings.

Shockmaster

Sep 11, 2012
I bet the Sharks goalie just let Malkin score so he wouldn't whine about getting hit in the mouth by the butt end of Ward's stick, right Torts?

Kavka

Feb 14, 2015
Looks like we can get a ton of money on Stars games vs Jackets, Flames and Oilers in December. They prone to lose to some real garbage teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad