OT: 119th Obsequious Banter Thread: April Foods Day

April Foods: Which food is/are among your favorite(s)? (Pick up to three)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

swami24

Jul 24, 2020
The new parking system is only on the Broad St side at this time. They have the gate on that side closed, since the lot is full. Traffic is backed up past the Linc on 95. It was backed up to 76 30 mins ago. Quite a mess.

• Haha
Reactions: Embiid and Danko

Danko

The Bearer of Bad Knees
Jul 28, 2004
Powerlines/Internet cables run through the backyards in my neighborhood...after the tornado we had a couple low hanging cables that fell down and ran over top my neighbors shed. Instead of calling Comcast/Verizon to raise the cables, today the guy decides to take hedge clippers to the lines knocking out internet for the whole neighborhood then proceeded to fight with the comcast guy when he showed up

Feb 19, 2003
Concord, New Hampshire
Powerlines/Internet cables run through the backyards in my neighborhood...after the tornado we had a couple low hanging cables that fell down and ran over top my neighbors shed. Instead of calling Comcast/Verizon to raise the cables, today the guy decides to take hedge clippers to the lines knocking out internet for the whole neighborhood then proceeded to fight with the comcast guy when he showed up
This sounds like a Florida guy thing

Reactions: Embiid

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Wtf!

url
whoops-gangsofnewyork.gif

• Wow
Reactions: Surrounded By Ahos

Young Sandwich

Trout & Hockey
Sponsor
Dec 13, 2015
Outerspace
I'm ready to go tonight...3 goals, 2 assists, 1 fight.

I looked the other day and we had 6 players in, none of which were a goalie, I was getting nervous

Sounds like I'll have 2 assists and 3 goals then. You're on your own for the fight 😂
How long have you two been playing on a team together before you realized it? This revelation has been blowing my mind. :laugh:

VladDrag

Feb 6, 2018
How long have you two been playing on a team together before you realized it? This revelation has been blowing my mind. :laugh:
I just started playing this season, so only ~4 games. He’s been playing center on our line for the last 2 or 3 games. First time we played together, he set me up with a phenomenal scoring chance… do it again today, Cody.

I just started playing again after 10+ years off, so I am much rustier than I’d like to be. Skating is okay, and positionally okay, but hands are stones.

Cody is a good player.

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
I'm pretty sure it has been just this season, which started at the beginning of September. I only picked up on it last week because I saw someone reply to his post mentioning he played in a game where we got 10 goaled. If it wasn't catching the quoted post, I skipped last his actual post, we would probably still have no idea 😂

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
I just started playing this season, so only ~4 games. He’s been playing center on our line for the last 2 or 3 games. First time we played together, he set me up with a phenomenal scoring chance… do it again today, Cody.

I just started playing again after 10+ years off, so I am much rustier than I’d like to be. Skating is okay, and positionally okay, but hands are stones.

Cody is a good player.
You've definitely been getting better each game we play. Before playing in the aummer, I hadn't played consistently in about 5 years. Id fill in with them for a game every 6 months or so, but that's about it.

When I have the puck, my cousin is terrible 😂 In my competitive hockey days, I was a goalie, so I only had to focus on the guy with the puck, so if I don't make a good pass or just don't even look at you, don't get offended, it's not on purpose 🤣

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad