OT: 119th Obsequious Banter Thread: April Foods Day

April Foods: Which food is/are among your favorite(s)? (Pick up to three)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
Not trying to shade him, but it's not just him. It's the team of Engineers at SpaceX. They often get overlooked because it's a private company...if it ever went public he'd be worth a trillion dollars.

Impressive and opens up so many possibilities....what if something is found in Europa's oceans, maye the next logical step for the chopsticks is to put it on the floating pad...then have chopsticks catch the booster on a floating pad.
Good point. It's his company, but those engineers make it what it is

Feb 19, 2003
Concord, New Hampshire
Pretty amazing outcome...

Eff cancer!

Gives me some hope for my brother who is battling colon and bladder cancer. He wants to make it 4 more years to see his daughter graduate high school, but talking to him on the phone is hard. You can hear it in his voice he has had enough.

Embiid

This show is now rated "PG"
May 27, 2010
Negadelphia
Gives me some hope for my brother who is battling colon and bladder cancer. He wants to make it 4 more years to see his daughter graduate high school, but talking to him on the phone is hard. You can hear it in his voice he has had enough.
Cancer is so insidious. It really beats you down. I saw it with my dad and always thought him to be so strong. No doubt would have made it close to 100 if it were not for cancer.

Praying for your bro...

Seems like Williams Cancer Institute in California is where it is at for this experimental treatment. I hope it becomes more pervasive...

Feb 19, 2003
Concord, New Hampshire
Cancer is so insidious. It really beats you down. I saw it with my dad and always thought him to be so strong. No doubt would have made it close to 100 if it were not for cancer.

Praying for your bro...

Seems like Williams Cancer Institute in California is where it is at for this experimental treatment. I hope it becomes more pervasive...
My brother lives in Oregon and goes to the hospital in Eugene. He just turned 56 in September. The only brother I have.
Sorry I am being a downer. Thanks for the words.

Feb 19, 2003
Concord, New Hampshire
Penis envy..

British man discovered to have THREE penises - experts say he's the second case of 'triphallia' ever recorded​

IMG_0272.gif

• Haha
Reactions: trostol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad