OT: 119th Obsequious Banter Thread: April Foods Day

April Foods: Which food is/are among your favorite(s)? (Pick up to three)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ybnvs

Mar 20, 2014
Anyone going to be at the Steel Ice Center in Bethlehem this weekend for the Columbus Day youth tournament?

If so, come introduce yourself and say hi! I'll be easy to find as I'll be one of the rink directors for the tournament and at the front table for check-ins and general tournament operations.

Reactions: Jack Straw

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sep 24, 2009
NJ
Ripper has officially arrived full time. Hopefully we get a Cup during his lifetime.

PXL_20241011_175740491.PORTRAIT.jpg

Chicken N Raffls

Here for the chaos and lolz
Nov 7, 2022
Douglassville
I don't know if it wasn't visible where we live, oor if we just missed it timewise. My sister in law sent us some cool pictures with the big pink streaks, and they only live 15 minutes from us. I saw them once back in the early 2000's from the roof of the building I lived in, but that was very faint purple streaks. Nothing like the pictures I've seen.

Anybody know if this was related to a solar flare? I saw something on one of the Google suggested pages a few days ago mentioning that.

Danko

The Bearer of Bad Knees
Jul 28, 2004
should i wait to get a new PC til like Black Friday or will the deals be minimal?

Just get a refurb of last years model from Amazon.

I ended up getting a Dell Xps 13, 4k touch screen with 32gb of ram, 1tb ssd about 4 years ago that runs great except for the small battery. Got it for like 30% of the price of a new one.

Reactions: trostol

Flybynite

Feb 25, 2018

“Effective immediately, disaster wide -- cease inspections today and return to your hotels,” an alert from Vanguard Inspection Services read on Saturday. “FEMA received news that the Title 10 (active military unit deployed to NC) came across some trucks of militia units who said they were out hunting FEMA personnel.”

Vanguard was not immediately available for comment.

Late Sunday evening, a second message from the company told employees to continue their standdown throughout Monday until further notice.

At what point does 'freedom of speech' become an incitement to violence and festering unsafe conditions?

Because of insanity on social media and some "who will remain unnamed because of the 'political nature' broadcasters and elected officials or those seeking office spreading outright lies about FEMA workers stealing food, stealing supplies, denying aid, etc... National guard workers in Western North Carolina came across armed individuals on trucks fitting the 'militia' description saying they were out 'hunting FEMA' thus having ACTUAL FEMA WORKERS who were trying to help people and assess damage and what needed to be brought in or helped to have to pull back because their safety can not be assured.

This is happening in the United States. This isn't some relief mission to Haiti. This is America.

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami

“Effective immediately, disaster wide -- cease inspections today and return to your hotels,” an alert from Vanguard Inspection Services read on Saturday. “FEMA received news that the Title 10 (active military unit deployed to NC) came across some trucks of militia units who said they were out hunting FEMA personnel.”

Late Sunday evening, a second message from the company told employees to continue their standdown throughout Monday until further notice.

At what point does 'freedom of speech' become an incitement to violence and festering unsafe conditions?

Because of insanity on social media and some "who will remain unnamed because of the 'political nature' broadcasters and elected officials or those seeking office spreading outright lies about FEMA workers stealing food, stealing supplies, denying aid, etc... National guard workers in Western North Carolina came across armed individuals on trucks fitting the 'militia' description saying they were out 'hunting FEMA' thus having ACTUAL FEMA WORKERS who were trying to help people and assess damage and what needed to be brought in or helped to have to pull back because their safety can not be assured.

This is happening in the United States. This isn't some relief mission to Haiti. This is America.
Y'all Qaeda strikes again

Embiid

This show is now rated "PG"
May 27, 2010
Negadelphia

This is what happens when people follow cults...

Danko

The Bearer of Bad Knees
Jul 28, 2004
It's getting pushed to podcasts also...everyone distrusts the main stream media, but what about the alternative media sources they are "doin there research" with.

• Wow
Reactions: Embiid

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad