OT: 119th Obsequious Banter Thread: April Foods Day

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

April Foods: Which food is/are among your favorite(s)? (Pick up to three)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
This is terrible news. Cherry Vanilla Zero is go-to movie theater drink.
I searched on where I could buy some, and ended up finding a thread on Reddit, and it seems like Coke discontinued the selling of it earlier this year, but it seems like they've kept it in those freestyle machines. I'm not a fan of those freestyle machines. Whenever I've used them, it tastes nothing like what I get out of the can or bottle.

Also, I don't know why they felt the need to change the coke zero recipe earlier this year. The previous taste was so much better than the current one.

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
When I lived DC I used to cross that bridge to go to the Delaware beach. Always scary. I did have one very cool experience though, I was driving across it at night and there was lightning up in the clouds. It wasn’t raining and I didn’t see any strikes going to the ground, just flashes of light dancing around in the clounds- and it went on for like 15 minutes or more.

Edit: Oops. I thought I saw “bridge” not “tunnel”. Oh well. Point still stands.
I’m glad I had clear weather both times I crossed. I definitely would have freaked out if it was stormy.

Reactions: Jack Straw

Rebels57

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
I searched on where I could buy some, and ended up finding a thread on Reddit, and it seems like Coke discontinued the selling of it earlier this year, but it seems like they've kept it in those freestyle machines. I'm not a fan of those freestyle machines. Whenever I've used them, it tastes nothing like what I get out of the can or bottle.

Also, I don't know why they felt the need to change the coke zero recipe earlier this year. The previous taste was so much better than the current one.

Yeah those machines are definitely watered down. You can literally see the water coming out of the spout with the soda lol.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
Hey @Rebels57 -- I believe you used to mention how it rains every weekend?

I wanted to let you know that you're welcome. I had my backyard sodded in early August and I dont think we've gotten more than a quarter inch of rain since. My water bill is gonna be f***ed.

• Haha
Reactions: Rebels57

Rebels57

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Hey @Rebels57 -- I believe you used to mention how it rains every weekend?

I wanted to let you know that you're welcome. I had my backyard sodded in early August and I dont think we've gotten more than a quarter inch of rain since. My water bill is gonna be f***ed.

Lmao yeah that was me..and it sure as hell as been extremely dry this past month. Sorry bud!

Reactions: Starat327

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
Yeah those machines are definitely watered down. You can literally see the water coming out of the spout with the soda lol.
I used to work at a restaurant that had one of those godforsaken machines and I hated it. Constant problems. I’d be on the phone with coke once a week and they’d be sending technicians out to work on it at least once a month.

Also the nozzle is most likely incredibly filthy. As is the ice chute.

• Wow
Reactions: Rebels57

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad