OT: 119th Obsequious Banter Thread: April Foods Day

April Foods: Which food is/are among your favorite(s)? (Pick up to three)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chicken N Raffls

Here for the chaos and lolz
Nov 7, 2022
Douglassville
RIP to an 80's legend.

4uM6gp.gif

Flybynite

Feb 25, 2018
no mention of Trump yet on here?

Crazy PA
I guess that was why Ben Simmons showed up as trending. They must have been tweeting out bad shooters.

Sounds like 2 people are dead. Don't know who if shooter is confirmed as one, or what was used for the shooting. I hope secret service (or state troopers) didn't shoot someone in the crowd for mistaken identity or if they were hit by a missed bullet.

Flybynite

Feb 25, 2018
This is not a current events post. It is friendly unsolicited advice from a guy who has spent many, many hours in SCIFs and the like.

Stop expressing opinions and extrapolating information from non-experts and vague sources. There is no upside and the downsides can be material and severe.

I mean everyday you have people who have spent (still spending) significant time in SCIFs as part of their positions going on news programs and making outlandish statements so who is the 'expert'?

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
I mean everyday you have people who have spent (still spending) significant time in SCIFs as part of their positions going on news programs and making outlandish statements so who is the 'expert'?

I’m not commenting on the state of news media. I am attempting to gently remind everyone here that for your own protection, you should take extreme caution with your phrasing on social media.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad