Post-Game Talk: #11 | Flyers at Senators | November 5, 2022 | 7:00 PM |

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
Nice win.

But my God they’ve got to eliminate these forced play turnovers at their offensive blueline & neutral zone.

The play isn’t there. Get. The. Puck. Deep. Gotta be making Tortorella insane.

Reactions: flyersnorth

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
He had a pretty great game. On a team with talent he comes away with points. Unsure how you missed it.

Frost isn’t a solo show player. He’s in his element as a play connector. Bunch of passes into a scoring chance, for himself (he’s underrated as an off puck shooter — good luck showing that with no one able to pass) or someone else. His ideal linemates are 2 players who have the hockey sense to diagram the player like he can. It’s why he worked with Giroux or Cates. Playing with Deslauriers and MacEwen and Bellows is malpractice. How can you even evaluate his offense?

wasup

Mar 21, 2018
Well I sure did not miss Bellows slow ass tonight . How did Allison not get an assist on the Mac goal and yes staple Frost and Allison together .

Also thought Prov had a good game with first pass out but Braun just kept bailing the puck in his own end all night . Z had poise and made some good passes .

Hart was usual stellar but boy we blocked a lot of shots as well .

The key here is keeping Risto out of the lineup.
Sorry it will only let me like this once but I hit like button a thousand times .

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
EF31E492-5FB7-4621-87D7-83F9CED18321.jpeg

They got Hart down for 3.17 goals saved above expected. Hart leads the league at 15.8 (second best is Hellebuyck at 10.4).

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Frost isn’t a solo show player. He’s in his element as a play connector. Bunch of passes into a scoring chance, for himself (he’s underrated as an off puck shooter — good luck showing that with no one able to pass) or someone else. His ideal linemates are 2 players who have the hockey sense to diagram the player like he can. It’s why he worked with Giroux or Cates. Playing with Deslauriers and MacEwen and Bellows is malpractice. How can you even evaluate his offense?

Second he and Allison are together, or he and Laczynski, surprise! Both pairs are suddenly playing great and driving play steadily up ice.

Nobody could have seen that coming, except for everyone who did. Like I've been saying for years now, until the Flyers start being better at this kind of thing than a bunch of amateurs on the internet, they'll always be dreadful.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
I assume Risto is going to stay scratched?

He should. His negative impact is kind of hard to fathom. I used to think Hagg was a problem. Risto has redefined the meaning.

I thought Sanheim had a rough night but I wasn't really paying attention to him to know if he sucked or if I was only seeing bad plays.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad