GDT: 11/8/15

Status
Not open for further replies.

mariolemieux66

Sep 17, 2008
Vancouver
Nah par for the course.

We've had one of those literally every night all season. We weren't even mad on the oilers board; most of us were just laughing.

Never in my life have I seen such a ticky tacky penalty at that time of a game. Just silly.

Refs have been pretty bad this year's. They should be held accountable for bad decisions they make thay decided the outcome of games.

iCanada

Feb 6, 2010
Edmonton
Refs have been pretty bad this year's. They should be held accountable for bad decisions they make thay decided the outcome of games.

Well, I don't think the refs have done the oilers any favors, but they need to play better.

Good teams overcome Reffing. Good news is the oilers, despite being last, have been in the most 1 goal games in the league. But they need to dig that extra inch and win some damn games.

Aceonfire*

Somewhere McDavid is looking at his ELC and hoping someone offersheets him to something the Oil can't match. They've ruined yet another promising goaltender in Talbot it looks like.

At least we didn't ruin 3 goalies at once. Because running with 3 goalies makes sense. :help:

mariolemieux66

Sep 17, 2008
Vancouver
Well, I don't think the refs have done the oilers any favors, but they need to play better.

Good teams overcome Reffing. Good news is the oilers, despite being last, have been in the most 1 goal games in the league. But they need to dig that extra inch and win some damn games.

Oilers needs better defenseman. A Hedman would be a huge start.

insider

Nov 14, 2003
And just like that the Oilers are 2 points of dead last in the NHL, pathetic.

Yes, but they have only played 4 games against non-playoff teams, and are 3-1 in those games [CGY (1-1), PHI (1-0), DET (1-0)].

It's not all bad news. It's been a tough schedule, and all games have been close.

iCanada

Feb 6, 2010
Edmonton
Yes, but they have only played 4 games against non-playoff teams, and are 3-1 in those games [CGY (1-1), PHI (1-0), DET (1-0)].

It's not all bad news. It's been a tough schedule, and all games have been close.

In order to not suck you need to be able to compete with those that don't suck.

Aceonfire*

It's a tough schedule and it's going to get worse. Long road trips ahead..

Oh well. I can't wait to see everyone whine about the Oilers getting another high pick.

Aceonfire*

They competed with the Hawks. 22 shots for in the 2nd..

Crawford was a beast and only getting one PP as opposed to four didn't exactly help..

insider

Nov 14, 2003

They competed with the best. Nashville, Dallas, Chicago, Pittsburgh, St Louis twice. Beat Montreal. Tied LA.

They are certainly competing. They're close.

S A W F T*

Kanes line scored all goals for Chicago, nice.

Glad it didn't take long for the Russians to mesh with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad