BRUINS GDT 11/4 | Game 11: Motown and Bound | Bruins @ Detroit Red Wings | 7pm ET | NESN, 98.5 FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
What about McAvoy getting blatantly tripped (or hooked) leading directly to a pivotal TB goal in what 17 or 18, right in front of the ref, with no call.
There was another game where CM was standing behind the B's net several seconds after making a pass and got completely blindsided with no call. Dozens of examples. These stripes are either blind, dumb, or ordered to look the other way and call games with a certain outcome expected.

Ace0813

Bleed Black & Gold
Aug 28, 2008
New Hampshire
The less we see of Mitchell\Wotherspoon the better for Boston. Not ripping them, they are AHL, fringe NHL guys. You're not winning a lot of games with those to in the lineup
every game.
100% in agreement. I can deal with Lohrei having a growing pain type of game, but sheesh, get these two outta here stat.

Reactions: sarge88

Forester65

Jan 31, 2019
The less we see of Mitchell\Wotherspoon the better for Boston. Not ripping them, they are AHL, fringe NHL guys. You're not winning a lot of games with those to in the lineup
every game.
Also, being in Detroit, they had the last change and could put their best players on the ice against them. I thought Wotherspoon played pretty well. Don't think Mitchell played badly.

JoeIsAStud

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
There is zero question the NHL did not drag 2019 to a 7th game. Then the Bruins choked that one away unfortunately. That will not be forgotten.

There is also zero question that Sweeney and Neely were silent in that series, when they should have been piling up 100K in fines after each of those games. it disgusted me

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
every game.
Other than the miscue on D by Wotherspoon tonight I think he has looked pretty good in his games so far. Plays physical, battles hard, and made a nice play tonight that led to a Bs goal. Mitchell on the other hand, geesh. He is a lost puppy in his own end quite a bit. Scares the hell out of me when he's on the ice with the other team putting on offensive pressure.

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
There is also zero question that Sweeney and Neely were silent in that series, when they should have been piling up 100K in fines after each of those games. it disgusted me
That was Butchies job though. He was outcoached by a wide margin. Nice to know that he learned in time to win a cup in LV.

Other than the miscue on D by Wotherspoon tonight I think he has looked pretty good in his games so far. Plays physical, battles hard, and made a nice play tonight that led to a Bs goal. Mitchell on the other hand, geesh. He is a lost puppy in his own end quite a bit. Scares the hell out of me when he's on the ice with the other team putting on offensive pressure.
Yup, I would rather Zboril. Yikes.

Reactions: KWbruin

KillerMillerTime

Jun 30, 2019

Not ripping either guy but I don't see anything more than fringe guys. Cap probably
working against Zboril.

Reactions: missingchicklet
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad