BRUINS GDT 11/4 | Game 11: Motown and Bound | Bruins @ Detroit Red Wings | 7pm ET | NESN, 98.5 FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrKabukiman

Ne pas plonger!
Nov 12, 2007
Mass.
Looked up the officials in one dude has only 150 games NHL experience. The other guy has about 500. Whatever happened to pairing a veteran official with one that is newer ? I would say 500 games is not considered a veteran, but that’s just my opinion.

Reactions: Gordoff

Forester65

Jan 31, 2019
Linus needs to tighten up his game a little. He let in 5 in this loss, and 4 against the Ducks in that OT loss.

Reactions: OV

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
I suppose if you watch enough games you’re gonna have a night like this one. I came home from a night out and the Bruins were winning. In the short amount of time I was changing out of my suit, they gave up three goals.

Le sigh…

We’re on to Dallas.

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
Looked up the officials in one dude has only 150 games NHL experience. The other guy has about 500. Whatever happened to pairing a veteran official with one that is newer ? I would say 500 games is not considered a veteran, but that’s just my opinion.
And Stevie dangle cried about McCauley after the last game vs the B's. If the Leafs had reffing like tonights like this they'd lose their minds. I expect the Bruins to lose sooner or later, but to a shitshow POS team and especially a shitshow reffereeing team like tonight? That's just beyond the pale.

Reactions: caz16
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad