GDT: 11/3 GAME #10 - BRUINS at Tampa Bay | NESN, WBZ-FM 98.5

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

GloveSave1

*** 15 ***
Jun 11, 2003
N.Windham, CT
I would have blasted that puck out head high at the buzzer. Guys are too big on trying to pick off Bruin clears. Make'm think twice. They should flinch.

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
If the Dale and company ever criticized Bruins players as intensely as they criticize opposing players they'd be fired.

I'd like him to dedicate entire intermissions to ripping Jimmy Hayes like they do Erik Karlsson.

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
The offside challenge rule is horrible. HORRIBLE. Even when it goes our way. Get rid of it. One of the great things about hockey is its speed. Stop ruining that.

Also I hate that it's 8:30 and not even the second period yet. Waaah.

pierre gagnon*

Mar 15, 2013
St. Catharines
Is it just me or is Miller playing some decent D ?

not allowed in here, anything goes wrong its him, played a good game the other day, fell once and missed a pass that was not his fault, was told he is horrible, seems you have to beat someone up to get accepted, skating it out and making tape to tape passes is useless

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
People who complain about our guys being homers should listen to Dale. I think he hates the Bruins

I've definitely never picked up on that...

He seems to overall lack hockey knowledge but I've never thought he sounded like he hated the Bruins. As is the case for most teams, the intermission/pregame/postgame reports are far less honest reporting and analysis, and much more propaganda along the lines of "too bad they lost this one, but tune in Saturday when they're back at it again!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad