GDT: 11/21/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

canadianmagpie

Jan 26, 2010
The Hawks have been a one line team as of late and just lost to Calgary in OT. They are nearing the end of a road trip.

Yes it's the Hawks but a certain Nucks fan was pretty confident about tonight.

Those same Flames also lost to the Hawks when they faced them last week on the second half of a back to back.

So there was a confident Canucks fan? So why would saying that the game is tied annoy him? Did the guy say they were going to score 5 goals in the first?

Eastopia

Custom Title User
May 26, 2012
* the interference call on blues was bs

Normally it wouldm't have been called I'm sure but now it did because they had just ignored an obvious interference by Fabbri tripping up Kronwall just seconds before. When you get away with murder like that and you know the refs know it... don't give them that excuse to make up for it.

Aceonfire*

Hawks need to work on their PK.

2/3 for the Canucks so far. It's winning them the game even though the Hawks have nearly twice as many shots.

canadianmagpie

Jan 26, 2010
Hawks need to work on their PK.

2/3 for the Canucks so far. It's winning them the game even though the Hawks have nearly twice as many shots.

A 5-on-3 powerplay is hard to stop and the problem with that last goal was the quick lift of Keith's stick and the pass to Daniel with the quick shot caught Crawford off-guard. I'm betting Crawford thought that puck was going to be cleared and wasn't prepared for it.

Yes the Canucks have scored twice on the powerplay, but I don't think you can blame the Hawks PK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad