GDT: 11/21/2015

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
Not sure who i want to see fail more, Neal or Ribiero. I bet coyle made a comment about the nanny to get him riled.

ecemleafs

Jan 4, 2009
New York
Way early. What a bummer after the Panthers got the game tied up.

was a bizarre game. rangers played like **** defensively but had a 4-2 lead late and then they just stopped playing. 2 quick florida goals and then a penalty shot off a quick break on ensuing faceoff.

white galaxy*

wing pp dats green richards larkin very dangerous , all smart players

FinnLightning26

Death and no taxes
Sep 16, 2007
Lapland
That's fine - there are 29 other teams that would kill to have him. TB can suffer if they don't want a superstar.

Yeah, one game makes him a 12 million dollar player. So far this season he hasn't even been a 7.5 million player and that's what he currently makes. Honestly, Kucherov was the better player tonight. That first goal by Stamkos was beautiful though. That was vintage Stamkos and I hope we'll see more of that.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Tyler Ennis to your team. I'll start the bidding at a 7th round pick. I'll end it there too.

Inkling

Same Old Hockey
Nov 27, 2006
Ottawa
Is that why he did both versions?

Probably should've played the actual French anthem, like every other team did. :help:

I assumed so. I literally cannot think of any other reason why they would play the same anthem twice in a row.

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
maybe a miscommunication? someone asked him to sing the french anthem and he sang the french version of the canadian anthem?

Inkling

Same Old Hockey
Nov 27, 2006
Ottawa
Thank you Sportsnet, when a player is hurriedly rushing off the ice in obvious distress there is nothing more that I want to see than a plate of sausages.

Il Stugotz

Dude Good (good dude)
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2008
Canucks are firing slap shots off each other. Not a good strategy imo

canadianmagpie

Jan 26, 2010
good old Burrows ...

Exactly the same that Toews did on the tripping penalty. So I guess Toews dove too by your logic?

While I'm glad to see Hansen back, I would have thought they should have done the quiet room for 15 minutes. That was nowhere near 15 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad