GDT: 11/20/2015

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
If I was a Habs fan I'd be terrified of getting the Islanders in the playoffs...you just know after they beat them like 564 consecutive times in the regular season they'll end up beating them in a 7 game series...how many times do we see that crap happen.

white galaxy*

Tip for you, most hockey players set up funds where people can donate and they give it to charities.

They don't do it because it looks good.

ya i think we all know that . dont mean they dont look stupid

and if they ad a better non lame idea ide bet more players would do it ,
but as it is many back out because dont want to look goofy

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
mrazek with stud performance tonite , one soft but a whole bunch tough stops

and once again larkin the most dangerous player on ice , well i guess carter got two but he still didnt make as many important plays as larkin all 200'. cant remember when wings had such a dominant rookie , one of most exciting players in league

Larkin was hardly the most dangerous player on the ice tonight. His goal came off a very lucky break when Doughty fell down leaving Larkin open in front. Also, it's pretty easy to look dangerous against a terrible 4th line which the Kings have. 2 of the 3 goals came against their poor play, being hemmed in their zone for long shifts. Detroit exploited the Kings 4th line all night, especially in the 2nd to point where Sutter benched them for more than half the period.

Islesin93*

Jan 29, 2008
If I was a Habs fan I'd be terrified of getting the Islanders in the playoffs...you just know after they beat them like 564 consecutive times in the regular season they'll end up beating them in a 7 game series...how many times do we see that crap happen.

if the Islanders are gonna trade Hamonic and not get back an equal or better defenseman in his place I am pretty sure the Canadiens are not going to have to worry about that issue.

Pure Slaughter Value

Jun 6, 2002
New York
Visit site
I'm not a fan of the color commentary by Butch Goring (1981 Conn Smythe and a member of the Islanders dynasty).

It is no coincidence that he is a major proponent of the concussion suit against the NHL. The effects show in his broadcasting. Drinking games are played while he comments. Every european name mispronounced, take a drink.

Habs/Isles is an excellent game.

Well obviously, you're a Habs fan. I think they made us look awful and incredibly slow.

Our PP is terrible right now.

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
Never heard of this Farnham guy before tonight, but wow, he's quite the idiot out there.

RipsADrive

Sep 16, 2008
Edmonton
I know the Oilers PP is garbage but do you really want to put your team in that position? As we just saw it can luck into one eventually.

Coach must be furious.

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Michigan
Larkin was hardly the most dangerous player on the ice tonight. His goal came off a very lucky break when Doughty fell down leaving Larkin open in front. Also, it's pretty easy to look dangerous against a terrible 4th line which the Kings have. 2 of the 3 goals came against their poor play, being hemmed in their zone for long shifts. Detroit exploited the Kings 4th line all night, especially in the 2nd to point where Sutter benched them for more than half the period.

Who was more dangerous than Larkin?

Kings fans have been praising Derek Forbort and Larkin made him look foolish on two different occasions, one leading to a goal.

Aceonfire*

Hall and Drai with 3 points each.

Hall is catching up to Benn and Seguin.

Seachd

Mar 16, 2002
If we're being honest with ourselves, Draisaitl was the most dangerous player in every game tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad