GDT: 11/16/2015

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

sansabri

hello my enemies
Aug 12, 2005
Yeah I've argued with many people who say the Sedins are soft. I say BS. They may not be aggressive players but they're tough as hell.

Glad to say I was never one of those individuals - but I was already aware of how crazy their off-season training is back in the day (something nutty like going uphill in rollerblades with weights).

And Patches makes it a one goal game!

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
Glad to say I was never one of those individuals - but I was already aware of how crazy their off-season training is back in the day (something nutty like going uphill in rollerblades with weights).

And Patches makes it a one goal game!

Right after he trips Tanev causing the turnover....

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
The Senators have got to be at the top of the list when it comes the amount of overtimes a team has been in this season.

slicedbread

Oct 27, 2015
Ostrava
Just saw TBL-FLA game... Tampa is actually limited by their injuries, but on the other hand - Luongo had his better day tonight. Expected more from Huberdeau-Barkov-Jagr

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
Dominated early in the game? Check.
Let the opposition back in it? Check.
Allow late 3rd period tying goal? Check.
Have some horrendous defensive turnovers late in the game? Check.
Lose in OT? Check.

This season is getting boring already. Hey Willie, try mixing in a blowout loss or something!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad