GDT: 11/16/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Daniel Sedin takes high stick to face, Does not miss a shift

Daniel Sedin just got high sticked extremely hard, grotesque blood everywhere.

Does not miss a single shift.

CT-cX0PW4AEKk7C.jpg:large

CT-b9vxWEAAgUR7.png:large

Oliewud

May 13, 2013
canuck fan here but so what? hockey players have a culture of playing through the pain.

WHO CARES!

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
I don't see the canucks loaning McCann out to team canada, he is leading the team in goals.

slicedbread

Oct 27, 2015
Ostrava
Barkov is back, so I want to see him... habs losing to nucks is quite interesting too, so I'll check both of these matches

sansabri

hello my enemies
Aug 12, 2005
Didn't one of the Sedins amputate his pinky finger so he could play? That's more bad ass.

Chairman Maouth

Retired Staff
Apr 29, 2009
Comox Valley
Didn't one of the Sedins amputate his pinky finger so he could play? That's more bad ass.
Not the whole thing.

Henrik Sedin, the Vancouver Canucks centre currently playing for MODO of the Swedish Elitserien, had the tip of his left pinky amputated earlier this week as a result of an injury he suffered in a game Saturday. Sedin sustained a broken finger from a slash and the original diagnosis was that he would miss four-to-six weeks. Doctors told him that he could be back playing within a few days, if they amputated about one centimetre off the tip of his broken finger. Sedin agreed to the procedure.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/sports/hockey/henrik-sedin-loses-finger-tip/article747269/

I assume the break was near the tip and they just amputated the break right out.

sansabri

hello my enemies
Aug 12, 2005
Just the tip, about half an inch, but yes he did while playing for Modo during one of the many lockouts.

Not the whole thing.

Henrik Sedin, the Vancouver Canucks centre currently playing for MODO of the Swedish Elitserien, had the tip of his left pinky amputated earlier this week as a result of an injury he suffered in a game Saturday. Sedin sustained a broken finger from a slash and the original diagnosis was that he would miss four-to-six weeks. Doctors told him that he could be back playing within a few days, if they amputated about one centimetre off the tip of his broken finger. Sedin agreed to the procedure.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/sports/hockey/henrik-sedin-loses-finger-tip/article747269/

I assume the break was near the tip and they just amputated the break right out.

That's dedication (even if it's not the whole pinky).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad