GDT: 11/1/15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aceonfire*

Omg, the Oilers are 2-1 against the east? Look out everyone, the Oilers are coming!!!! Lol, the Oilers are trash. They won't be making the playoffs.

Better be afraid. And probably not, but the Pacific is a gong show.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Islanders are hitting everything that moves out there. Ristolainen seems game but Ennis no likey lol.

Stopsight

Oct 9, 2013
Hawaii
Wow, remarkably unintelligent comment.

You really can't see the difference in beating someone with speed vs hurting someone with a dirty hit?

It wasn't dirty. There is video evidence easily available that it wasn't dirty.

Even if we assume it wasn't dirty, just generally speaking his opinion is idiotic

Good point, you've convinced me that certain size players should be untouchable. Makes sense, I don't know how I didn't agree before.

Ossific

Aug 23, 2010
I wish I didn't have the will to see a ****** game through. But nope, have to watch it anyway. *sigh*

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
Nashville has Anaheim right where they want them, up 3-0 after first...Preds win 4-3 in OT

Sounds like something Anaheim would pull. Andersen was a beast in net when they played the Blues. Their defense would have to eat paint chips during the intermission to blow this game

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Montreal is a good team but there is absolutely no way their bottom six continues to put up points at that rate. A huge part of why they have won so many games so quickly is their depth scoring is playing better than a lot of teams stars.

sharks9

Jan 16, 2012
Canada
Montreal is a good team but there is absolutely no way their bottom six continues to put up points at that rate. A huge part of why they have won so many games so quickly is their depth scoring is playing better than a lot of teams stars.

Obviously, but the big difference is that unlike a lot of teams our bottom 6 CAN score

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006

There's 0% chance they average ~4 goals/game by game 82. That's the reason they are winning pretty much every game by 2+ goals. They aren't giving up too many goals still so it's realistic to expect them to win still once it regresses.

ottawa

Nov 7, 2012
Orléans/Toronto

Montreal has better depth than most team...I mean our "#1 center" for the past 4 seasons is on our 3rd line and they've been probably our most effective line so far this season since the 4th game and on, sadly.

Duke749

Savannah Ghost Pirates
Apr 6, 2010
Canton, Georgia
Winnipeg is playing like absolute crap tonight. They look tired physically and mentally. On a good night it's a close game but when Montreal is on point and we look this bad... :help:

Kobe Armstrong

Jul 26, 2011
I just can't believe that Byron was close to being in the minors this season.. he's easily capable of playing in the NHL

Kobe Armstrong

Jul 26, 2011
It wasn't dirty. There is video evidence easily available that it wasn't dirty.

Good point, you've convinced me that certain size players should be untouchable. Makes sense, I don't know how I didn't agree before.

A lot of dirty hits are the case of one guy being bigger than the other and not accounting for that. Often leads to a lot of elbows and shoulders to the face on the smaller guy. Was it unintentional and a result of being the bigger player? Possibly. Was it still dirty? Absolutely. You can only use your physical edge to play the game within the rules, like smaller guys being faster. I'm just expanding this to beyond the Byfuglien incident.

MISC*

The Jets remind me of the Bruins in a way. They play heavy hockey. That reputation gets around the league quick.

So when they play teams every team plays heavy against them but then that team goes back to play whatever system it is they okay, but the Jets have to play that way every game.

It's exhausting im sure and will start taking its toll.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad