GDT: 11/1/15

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Davebo*

Oh Oh - here comes their starter...

We shouldn't gloat - maybe a little. ;) Gally's a popular player and seeing him targeted pisses me off...

Never

Can you hear me now?
Sep 16, 2009
Calgary
Carey Price actually has all 4 goals, because HFlogic dictates that the Habs can only win with Price.

Reversi

Jun 1, 2014
The east is overrated. The Oilers have scored 11 goals in 3 games against the east and have a 2-1-0 record.

Omg, the Oilers are 2-1 against the east? Look out everyone, the Oilers are coming!!!! Lol, the Oilers are trash. They won't be making the playoffs.

Never

Can you hear me now?
Sep 16, 2009
Calgary
The east is overrated. The Oilers have scored 11 goals in 3 games against the east and have a 2-1-0 record.

Wow, what a streak! Everyone pay attention to the Oilers and their 2-1-0 record against the East! No stopping them now!

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Is Myers hurt or something? He's always been a great skater and today he looks...not that way.

Stopsight

Oct 9, 2013
Hawaii
No one ever cries when a fast little guy speeds past a big guy, but when the big guy crushes the little guy in a hit and uses his size to his advantage, the bleeding hearts come out of the woodwork.

ottawa

Nov 7, 2012
Orléans/Toronto
He can play lights out if he wants to. I guess he hasn't figured out to get mentally prepared for every game yet though..

He's 25, I guess that should be coming soon but idk, he just wasn't good tonight, and his defense was way way worse...habs fans were blessed/lucky since we've been watching Price for 10 years and that mental stability came for him early on.

Kobe Armstrong

Jul 26, 2011
No one ever cries when a fast little guy speeds past a big guy, but when the big guy crushes the little guy in a hit and uses his size to his advantage, the bleeding hearts come out of the woodwork.

Wow, remarkably unintelligent comment.

You really can't see the difference in beating someone with speed vs hurting someone with a dirty hit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad