GDT: #10| Pens vs. Canucks| Sat, Oct. 26 10:00PM EST.| RA | SN-PIT, ESPN+| When A Blind Man Cries... (Sniff/Sniff) ...Is the Road Trip over yet?

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
I've come to realize that I just simply do not enjoy watching or following this team anymore. I've become a bigger Steelers and Pirates fan than Penguins fan simply because this team is so painfully unenjoyable to watch.

It's not even that they're bad, it's that they're bad while also not being enjoyable to watch at all. It's a stale team that loses all of the time and won't make any changes it needs to be better, why even watch them?

Reactions: TooManyHumans

SomeDude

Mar 6, 2006
Pittsburghish
JR watching from above

shame.gif

Reactions: Tasty Biscuits

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
You can say a lot of our stars are old and on the decline but Karlsson’s idiocy is more inexplicable. He’s genuinely a net-negative and seems to be directly responsible for at least one or two goals against every night.

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
I've come to realize that I just simply do not enjoy watching or following this team anymore. I've become a bigger Steelers and Pirates fan than Penguins fan simply because this team is so painfully unenjoyable to watch.

It's not even that they're bad, it's that they're bad while also not being enjoyable to watch at all. It's a stale team that loses all of the time and won't make any changes it needs to be better, why even watch them?
It's not that so much. I have watched bad teams before. But it was fun seeing drafted young players develop and the team grow.

This?

They are not committed to rebuilding and it is just marking time until they do.

Reactions: Gurglesons

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
You can say a lot of our stars are old and on the decline but Karlsson’s idiocy is more inexplicable. He’s genuinely a net-negative and seems to be directly responsible for at least one or two goals against every night.
He tried hard last year but this year he's playing like he just doesn't care. Sid is too.

They're playing like they want Sullivan fired.

Malkin is trying but he can't carry this team by himself at 38

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
It pains me to admit but they have to get rid of him in a hurry, I do think that Pens broke him, but one way or another he should be benched right now

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011

They certainly aren't appointment viewing any more. I still watch but if I'm in the mood to do something else or have stuff competing with my time I usually let that stuff win over the Pens now.

I never would have done that a few years ago

Will Hunting

Immortal Adams
Dec 14, 2011
European Union
Sullivan claimed before the season that he wants to play a fast game. Yet the opposition is faster than us basically every game. Not sure about this coach anymore, maybe it would be better to find a coach that coaches this team to play a bit smarter and down to their abilities and strengths. But Sullivan is an excellent tank leader, that´s for sure. Drafting TOP5 could be big for this organization.

Reactions: ChaosAgent

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad