BRUINS GDT 10/8 GAME 1 (Approximately 7:30 PM) - Season 101 Begins - ESPN, ESPN+, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozzy Osbourne

Nov 14, 2023
They drop the gloves pretty quick against guys like Hampus Lindholm and Pasta though. f*** these guys man
Shawn Thornton or McQuaid would have simply grabbed them and beaten the snot out of them. Monty would lie down on the bench in the fetal position if someone were to do that.

• Haha
Reactions: KWbruin

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
Since it will be mostly children in attendance Monday maybe some of the Florida punks actually will drop the mitts.

Not a bad third period and not too disgraceful a score.

NDiesel

Mar 22, 2008
NWO
Shawn Thornton or McQuaid would have simply grabbed them and beaten the snot out of them. Monty would lie down on the bench in the fetal position if someone were to do that.
Unfortunately that's just a different time, but at the very least crash the net or throw some borderline hits and make them come at you if they aren't going to react.

mar2kbos

Sep 28, 2017
I think this is an example of regular season vs playoff team. Building for the regular season is a fools errand and the leafs are my prefect example. Panther last year were built built for the playoffs. I hope this bruins team is built for playoff hockey, on paper they are.

Also is ESPN saying the game Thursday is in Montreal?
True. Leafs are just not playoff built. It’s their stars. They are weak. Bruins stars are also weak. That’s the common theme. If you top guys can’t get dirty you won’t get far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad