BRUINS GDT 10/8 GAME 1 (Approximately 7:30 PM) - Season 101 Begins - ESPN, ESPN+, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeelyDan

Spot-Picker
Sponsor
Jun 28, 2010
Dundas, Ontario
The main reason the BRUINS had a very good record last season was their two fine goalies.
Now they only have one, although I'm not blaming the BRUINS' goalie tonight. He's getting no help.
Marchy is on the downside of his career and just like last season continues to miss goals from good set-ups.
Pasta has been invisible again so far. No high paid player disappears more than Pasta.
IMHO, this is gonna be a long season.
The only pro sport in Boston right now to get excited about is the Celtics, which sux for me because I can't stand NBA basketball.
If a stroke somehow manifested as a post it might look like this

Ozzy Osbourne

Nov 14, 2023
The main reason the BRUINS had a very good record last season was their two fine goalies.
Now they only have one, although I'm not blaming the BRUINS' goalie tonight. He's getting no help.
Marchy is on the downside of his career and just like last season continues to miss goals from good set-ups.
Pasta has been invisible again so far. No high paid player disappears more than Pasta.
IMHO, this is gonna be a long season.
The only pro sport in Boston right now to get excited about is the Celtics, which sux for me because I can't stand NBA basketball.
I can’t argue with any of this, but I am a Celtics fan.

chizzler

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 11, 2006
They haven’t played together one game. It was a different lineup throughout the preseason. They should of wrapped up the roster earlier. They sent down the same players. There wasn’t any surprises. They sent down a guy that did something got sent down early. So, no excuse to have a set roster for the last two preseason games.

• Love
Reactions: GloveSave1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad