BRUINS GDT 10/8 GAME 1 (Approximately 7:30 PM) - Season 101 Begins - ESPN, ESPN+, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeelyOrr

Dec 23, 2018
Central NY
The main reason the BRUINS had a very good record last season was their two fine goalies.
Now they only have one, although I'm not blaming the BRUINS' goalie tonight. He's getting no help.
Marchy is on the downside of his career and just like last season continues to miss goals from good set-ups.
Pasta has been invisible again so far. No high paid player disappears more than Pasta.
IMHO, this is gonna be a long season.
The only pro sport in Boston right now to get excited about is the Celtics, which sux for me because I can't stand NBA basketball.

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
Its just that it looks so much like the playoffs. The inability to create. And if you look at the roster it makes sense, theres not a lot of skill there. Pasta cant do everything.
This is a legitimate concern for this roster. My point is the team looks disjointed like they have not played much together. Lots of bounces and turnovers. Mistakes are killing us.

That will get better.

Scoring will be e the debate all season long.

Reactions: GloveSave1

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy Quaider and Looch
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
The main reason the BRUINS had a very good record last season was their two fine goalies.
Now they only have one, although I'm not blaming the BRUINS' goalie tonight. He's getting no help.
Marchy is on the downside of his career and just like last season continues to miss goals from good set-ups.
Pasta has been invisible again so far. No high paid player disappears more than Pasta.
IMHO, this is gonna be a long season.
The only pro sport in Boston right now to get excited about is the Celtics, which sux for me because I can't stand NBA basketball.
Oh please. That is just stupid

Reactions: OV and Thirty Seven
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad