BRUINS GDT 10/8 GAME 1 (Approximately 7:30 PM) - Season 101 Begins - ESPN, ESPN+, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Gnome17

Mar 4, 2016
Sweden
1 period into the season and people are making judgments.

We have 245 more periods to go. Ease up, the boys look like a team that has not played much together. Its gonna take some time.
Its just that it looks so much like the playoffs. The inability to create. And if you look at the roster it makes sense, theres not a lot of skill there. Pasta cant do everything.

KrejciWinger

Nov 3, 2015
Not blaming Montgomery entirely but this is what happens when you don't try some of your line combinations for more than 1 preseason game. It's like he treated this as another preseason game.

Pretty much done with him, Jay Leach can start as the new head coach anytime.
At least Leach would actually commit to a defensive structure. Monty calls his system "shot quality" but that's just because they're incapable of reaching the offensive zone.

dangermike

Jan 24, 2022
korps looks awful but why tf are we playing him in this game? backups get the shittier games. maybe if sway signed 48 hours earlier....

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
I am so happy to see many of the same names here again. I think this will be a long season for the Bruins. I hope I am wrong.
Stupid me. I put a positive remark about fans with a negative remark about the team. The. I get "like" comments I say like which one. I will stop this. Sorry

SPV

Zoinks!
Sponsor
Feb 4, 2003
New Hampshire
hfboards.com
Seems like the panthers came out to play hockey and we came out to settle grudges. Hopefully we can settle in and play a better hockey game for the next two periods, regardless of the outcome

PatriceBergeronFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 15, 2011
USA
OK, tonight is cashing in on all those numbers the Bruins have taken over the past two years. Bennett pays. Tkachuk pays.

Would hope so. Boychuk hits in open ice, north south. Avoid the heads to avoid suspension. Straight through the bodies.

Dump, chase, charge on the defenseman.

Simple recipe but the Bruins think Bennett or Tkachuk would be honorable?

Reactions: Rydan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad