Pre-Game Talk: 10/8 GAME 1 (Approximately 7:15 PM) - Season 101 Begins - ESPN, ESPN+, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

BTO

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 20, 2019
The Big Smoke (unfortunately)
I’m glad it’s in Florida and they have to watch the Stanley Cup banner being raised. Will piss them off. If we had lost in the Final it would have been crushing, but losing in the second round should give them the ideal amount of anger to motivate them. Now go get your own boys!!!!

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
I’m glad it’s in Florida and they have to watch the Stanley Cup banner being raised. Will piss them off. If we had lost in the Final it would have been crushing, but losing in the second round should give them the ideal amount of anger to motivate them. Now go get your own boys!!!!
should be electric atmosphere for the home team with a crowd of 9,000, half of those being B`s fans

• Haha
Reactions: BTO

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
I don't know what to expect honestly. This team never really figured out lines. First few games I hope chemistry is developed. Gonna need someone other than Pasta to score. Secondary scoring is going to be key here.

And maybe one day, our power play will work properly

Beesfan

Apr 10, 2006
I don't know what to expect honestly. This team never really figured out lines. First few games I hope chemistry is developed. Gonna need someone other than Pasta to score. Secondary scoring is going to be key here.

And maybe one day, our power play will work properly
I think the good news story is that all of our issues are confined to the second line. We need at least one more high scoring forward.

The rest of the lineup is rock solid.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad