GDT: 10/8/2013 - Minnesota Wild vs Nashville Predators - 7:00 PM - FS-N, FS-WI

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigT2002

Dec 6, 2006
Somwhere
Because clearly 2PP goals off two nice shots and a cold goallie facing a penalty shot is Yeo's fault...

Apparently you've missed the last two games then too?? of the last 4 goals scored by this team, 3 have been by Parise and 1 by Poms...all 4 featured the top line players touching the puck.

You don't win games and definitely do not win playoff games hoping that your first line comes to play night in and night out. 2nd line has an anchor on it. 4th line needs Konopka gone. Why has he fought in any of the games? Just because of because of "policing" for the stars?

Puhis

Nah.
Jul 4, 2011
Jaervenpaeae
Fall down to sell a penalty shot, injure your ex-teammate, then cheer like an idiot when you score on a cold turkey. Real classy Nystrom.

Like he even cares, and why should he? If I had been in that situation, I would've done the same.

Still, I think he should've done more to avoid Bäcks. Went down fairly easily and ran right into him.

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
Captain needs to take it to another level for once. His team is unraveling. Step up and put a stop to it. Be an example. Get mad and take it to the net rather than the penalty box where he spends his time.

We aren't unraveling. Ballard mishandled a puck after about 30-40 seconds of o-zone time. It happens. To bad it didn't happen when we were up 4-0, but thems the breaks.

Puhis

Nah.
Jul 4, 2011
Jaervenpaeae
Apparently you've missed the last two games then too??

Well, we dominated the LA game. We had a cold start to the Duck hunt, but we were the better team for 55 minutes as well as in the OT.

2 OT losses is hardly the worst start to a season we've had.

mnwildfan79

Jun 15, 2008
Can someone please help me out with something... :help:

Did Ryan Suter do anything particularly egregious to Nashville that I don't know about? Or did he just exercise his rights as a free agent to sign somewhere else? I get that booing a guy doesn't really do anything but it just makes me kind of sad for this fan base.

BigT2002

Dec 6, 2006
Somwhere

Did Ryan Suter do anything particularly egregious to Nashville that I don't know about? Or did he just exercise his rights as a free agent to sign somewhere else? I get that booing a guy doesn't really do anything but it just makes me kind of sad for this fan base.

They felt betrayed. Much like people here did with Gabby.

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
We aren't unraveling. Ballard mishandled a puck after about 30-40 seconds of o-zone time. It happens. To bad it didn't happen when we were up 4-0, but thems the breaks.

this.

we're missing our second line center as well, so ***** bound to be a little less smoove.

melinko

Jun 13, 2010
Minnesota
This entire breakdown started with Brodziak's lazy penalty where he decided to interfere with the guy instead of just skating to the puck he already had position on.

Puhis

Nah.
Jul 4, 2011
Jaervenpaeae

See my Nashville GDT from last season.

BigT2002

Dec 6, 2006
Somwhere
Oh yes....yelling the goalie's name followed by "sucks" is creative. How about those fang fingers. And some Tim McGraw after scoring a goal. :laugh:

Better than no one chanting anything but "lets go wild" when the stupid mascot does something and mom and dads looking disgruntled because someone said a naughty word by them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad