GDT: 10/8/2013 - Minnesota Wild vs Nashville Predators - 7:00 PM - FS-N, FS-WI

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010
Can someone please help me out with something... :help:

Did Ryan Suter do anything particularly egregious to Nashville that I don't know about? Or did he just exercise his rights as a free agent to sign somewhere else? I get that booing a guy doesn't really do anything but it just makes me kind of sad for this fan base.

13 years, 98 million dollars. Signed via FA.

That's all. Apparently he also said that he wants to stay in NSH.

BigT2002

Dec 6, 2006
Somwhere
13 years, 98 million dollars. Signed via FA.

That's all. Apparently he also said that he wants to stay in NSH.

IIRC, he also was quoted by some Nashville beat writer as saying Nashville was like a 2nd home and he could never see himself playing somewhere else. Not sure about that though.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
if the Wild come back to win or tie, will most of you forget all the crying that you did for 20 minutes.

Seriously, you sound like Oiler fans
I'm not crying. Just want to see Koivu step outside the box for once. And I say that as a fan who has always supported him.

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
unleash the beast!!!! throw Zucker down there for hail mary passes all night.

LordFletcher

Jun 18, 2012
Tonka-Wayzata, MN
I'm not crying. Just want to see Koivu step outside the box for once. And I say that as a fan who has always supported him.

not saying one person in general, and I am not a Koivu fan myself but am glad we have him.

Just look back at the last 3 pages, folks just need to take a deep breath and calm the **** down

mnwildfan79

Jun 15, 2008
Doesn't help their HC and I think Owner or GM were advocating they boo him everytime he touches the ice.

Anything to keep them engaged in the game, I guess?

Anywho, I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something because Suter seems like a pretty stand up guy (for a Badger).

Loopy0ne

ugg
Jul 4, 2011
I am trying to imagine the Wild scoring the necessary goals against Rinne when they couldn't score on Hiller or Quick despite many shots...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad