GDT: 10/27/24 Hawks @ Stars 7pm CHSN

BobbyJet

The accountability era?
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
Decision making consistency. Last night he let Dadynov get behind him for the 1st Stars goal. He made a very ill advised backhand pass down the ice from his own zone. He had a couple of good looks from the point late in the game and both caught glass.

It was his his worst game this season.

On a positive note, Allan rebounded very nicely from a bad game Friday night.

Is it a coincidence that Allan played most of his 5x5 time with Brodie on Friday and Kaiser most of his 5x5 with Brodie on Saturday?
Yeah. Kaiser has obvious skills with the puck but there is doubt if he can handle it defensively, especially the physicality of the NHL.

Cubs2024wildcard

Korchinski for AHL All Star LOL
Apr 29, 2015
Snipe strike!

Don't you think if the coach didn't play those players it would be a sign the GM and coach are out-of-sync?
An honestly serious question.

Do i think the Hawks have a coaching problem? Yes

I think richardson wants vets. Just like 95% of the coaches and wants no part of a rebuild no matter what he says thru the media.

I think Davidson is a horrible judge of talent unless he has extremely high draft picks and a list of players who haven't been picked thru to look at.

Davidson is a horrible GM and Richardson is a horrible coach for a rebuild. They are perfectly in sync, imo.

By plucking Brodie, TT and Bertuzzi, and signing them immediately, JD showed me he may be no better a GM than Stan. And that ain't no compliment.
They were all horrible signings. Davidson did his part to run the best linemate, mentor, and winner out of town who could have actually helped Bedard in Kane.

Davidson is the problem. There's zero excuses for burning this team to the ground, drafting a "generational" talent then not having a game plan set up from the lottery you lucked into winning to the draft. This organization is so ass backwards they didn't even have a cable contract in place so fans could watch games, are we really supposed to believe they have a complete rebuild plan shaped up?

I've been saying it since the day they announced him GM, Kyle Davidson is clueless. Nobody else wanted the job considering the crap that was going on and they were stuck putting all their eggs in a basket full of holes.

This team will never take a step forward until they get and actual GM. It doesn't matter if the coach is Toe Blake.

scorehawks

Feb 13, 2021
Yeah. Kaiser has obvious skills with the puck but there is doubt if he can handle it defensively, especially the physicality of the NHL.
I dunno, he seems to dish it out pretty well. You can't teach IQ. He's bit bigger than Quinn Hughes/Norris Trophy.
As for this season, I think the vet D men have been the biggest disappointments.

WarriorofTime

Jul 3, 2010
JFields - nobody will take you seriously when you say DeBrincat or Hagel got traded for “nothing”. So you shouldn’t even bother elsewhere. Even if you don’t like the particular selections which can be debated, give me fifteen minutes with a third grader and they’ll come to understand the value of draft selections and another fifteen minutes and they’ll understand the value of bad teams trading for relatively high ones.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad