GDT: 10/27/2014 - Minnesota @ New York (R) - 6PM CST - 1AM Suomi - FS-N, FS-WI [MOD #314]

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
whew. still...why are we on the PK?

edit: nice swipe by Scandella.

BigT2002

Dec 6, 2006
Somwhere
I don't think Yeo has the guts to bench that number one unit and actually put guys who want to move their feet.

Exactly. Koivu has cement blocks for legs. Suter sits on the blue line for the inevitable clear. Just made 5 into 3 without even looking at the others.

Tony253

North, never Dallas
Jan 15, 2012
St. Paul, MN
This has been one of the strangest games in recent history...Wild dominant 5v5 yet inept on PP. 2 major/ejections, Rangers offense as inept as Wild PP...Kuemper about as lonely as a goalie can be...

behemolari

worst collapse in nhl history
Dec 1, 2011
this team needs to stop playing "special teams" and just keep it simple.

jimbowman

Mar 19, 2013
Exactly. Koivu has cement blocks for legs. Suter sits on the blue line for the inevitable clear. Just made 5 into 3 without even looking at the others.

The only energy they had was once Dumba was out there and walked in with the puck. I like him on that left point on the PP. Set him up with some one timers.

TheeNorthStar

Ok, dis hockey
Jun 2, 2012
MSP
I know he SUCKED bad as a HC but can we get Adam Oates for our PP.

Every team hes gone to, theye had a rock solid PP system

Lennu32

Oct 4, 2011
The good old Granlund-Pominville magic. And Parise back. Feels good, man. Feels good.

Why doesn't Yeo play them on PP? With their movement and speed they'd create lots of opportunities on PP. Put Spurgeon and Dumba there too and let Suter slow down plays with Koivu.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
I know he SUCKED bad as a HC but can we get Adam Oates for our PP.

Every team hes gone to, theye had a rock solid PP system

I'd be open to this as long as that's the only thing he's allowed to get his hands on. He really wrecked Washington by trying to control way too much.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
At this point I'd be willing to nominate Avder for it

things-only-mormons-would-understand-1.gif

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
we are getting chances on the PP most nights. we're just not capitalizing. both units. It'll come. Floodgates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad