GDT: 10/25/21 - 7:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Buffalo

bigdaddio

Jan 22, 2019
How many is Pittsburgh gonna drop on us tomorrow?

Probably 0. Lightning dominate then fade again like a person who gets a burst of energy at the end then dies the next day. This team has too many structural problems right now and no help in Syracuse or via trade.

Reactions: U55

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
It is interesting that they had Elliott play the divisional game and saved Vasy for Pittsburgh. Pretty much the reason I guessed Vasy would start tonight in the op. A little disrespectful to Buffalo that they don't value the points because they don't think Buffalo will be in the top 3

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
So apparently I won't see you guys in April like I said before and now I'll see you in July instead.

DMB06

Jun 3, 2015
I don't know enough about hockey to watch these games and discern, from an Xs and O's standpoint, what we're doing wrong. But, clearly something is off. Are the new guys just not fitting in? Are we mentally and physically exhausted from our two Cup runs? No clue, but at this early stage this team doesn't look like a playoff team in any way, much less a contender to win a third straight Cup.

Also, Elliott is trash.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
I expected us to not be that good but I am a little surprised by how bad we are. We will be lucky to make the playoffs.

This team isn't making playoffs unless they actually decide to give a shit.

Vasi and Hedman have been a disaster this year. Point has looked good but has no finish. Team is nothing without Kuch

TeslaCoilFan

Slightly Elite Fan
Mar 17, 2017
West of the Moon
How the hell did this group manage all last season without Kuch??

Vasy has been leaky. Heddy is NOT his usual dominant self. Point's hands have turned to stone.

:ha:

Lightning1995

May 16, 2016
Elliot needs to play 18+ this year. He looks sub par. One or two good saves but let in a softie. Could be another big issue for a team that can’t outscore anyone now

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad