GDT: 10/24/15 - 8:30PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Chicago

Iceman

Jun 9, 2014
Condra has been great for us so far. Happy with another freebie from the Sens.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
I get that they are tired but they are not doing themseöves any favour playing like this, they should just try and keep it simple and not stickhandle so mucha dn make compliacted passes which they mess up anyway.

Iceman

Jun 9, 2014
Gudlevkis looks so happy and proud all the time. His grin is hilarious.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
I've lowered my DEFCON drinking level to 4 as Kristers is looking pretty darn good thus far.

He's been staring down at Kane driving toward him all night. Hasn't blinked yet.

He only seems to bring his true A game when he's feeling the pressure/nerves. Let him get comfortable and the focus slips.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
I get that they are tired but they are not doing themseöves any favour playing like this, they should just try and keep it simple and not stickhandle so mucha dn make compliacted passes which they mess up anyway.

For a road game, second half of a back-to-back, and in Chicago... we don't look bad.

2MinutesforGiraffing

angelsil on safari
Apr 2, 2013
Tampa
He's been staring down at Kane driving toward him all night. Hasn't blinked yet.

He only seems to bring his true A game when he's feeling the pressure/nerves. Let him get comfortable and the focus slips.

Definitely. He needs to work on consistency, no question. But he has the potential there and I'm just glad we get to see it tonight.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
I thought that was someone much more experienced doing that defensive play but then I saw '27' on the back and was even more impressed, great job by Jo there.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Kristers is giving us a chance this game, let's see if the rest of the guys will take it.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Great save by Kristers.

But oh Fil, will you ever change? Now I get wha he was trying to do but he should have tried to shot it there, even if it hadn't gone in there would have at least been a scoring chance instead of losing the puck again.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad