GDT: 10/22/24 - 6:45PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ New Jersey

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
Hows Emil Martinsen looking for you guys???? will he stick in Tampa for the season do you figure??
He's inconsistent which isn't a surprise given the amount of NHL games under his belt. He's physical but his mobility in transition is a flaw. For example, Cernak is mobile laterally and has the ability to make a read while finishing off the check. Lilleberg is mobile but his pivots and recovery leave him second best on a lot of 1v1s. I think there's a good sample size to say that's a huge flaw as of right now, but there's time for him to improve. He does lose his man in front of the net, too. I think these are all still flaws from a rather inexperienced NHLer. If he could simplify his game with better gap control, he could improve his consistency and not ride the bench. I think he's too good for the AHL at this point, but I don't think he's a serviceable #5. He's a low end #6 or passing grade #7. The issue is Perbix falls to roughly the same. Raddysh being Jeckyl and Hyde makes those three collectively worse because a pairing with any of those guys together is shit on ice.

I like Lilleberg, but he needs to be a lot more consistent with his game.

Five Alarm Fire

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Weird start to the year. I thought our defense would be much better and we’d struggle to score. We’re 3rd in the league in GPG and have 8 players at a PPG.

Hopefully it’s just a wacky road trip and things settle down.

redwings86

I understood english and hockey
Apr 15, 2024
Sweden
Hagel did genuine hattrick my expectations in the game against Toronto already but now Tampa Bay fix operator did genuine hattrick against New Jersey.

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area
I guess Hagel was so good that he’s now Kucherov

IMG_4314.jpeg

Tampa22

Eternally grateful TBL enforcers!
Oct 11, 2010
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Hows Emil Martinsen looking for you guys???? will he stick in Tampa for the season do you figure??
I have high hopes when he plays his first game, made a big hit remember and thought he was the psychical defense that we needed but after saw him in some games, I was wrong, can make some hits for sure but without balls to drop the gloves or makes his presence felt, I don't blame him, came from the European mind and the NHL/AHL is doing everything they can to stop the fights, is not a learning system. I have faith about a progress in the off-season and could help to gain some confident but I'm not seeing him good in positioning and doing a lot of mistakes. He's young, can learn but I could see him in the minors soon.

Reactions: Skinnyjimmy08

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad