GDT: 10/2/24 - 7:00PM EDT - Florida vs Tampa Bay [Preseason Game 5]

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
Vasy:

Screen Shot 10-02-24 at 07.27 PM.JPG

Tampa22

Eternally grateful TBL enforcers!
Oct 11, 2010
Buenos Aires, Argentina
I watch a couple of games before, but this period at home and only 4 hits, I bet we will see the most softest team in our history. Can't understand what the GM was thinking....

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
I watch a couple of games before, but this period at home and only 4 hits, I bet we will see the most softest team in our history. Can't understand what the GM was thinking....
On one hand, I get it, but on the other, we had the 10th most penalized player in the league with Mikey Eyssimont.

There are a few fighters in the league, but if Mikey Eyssimont outdoes their penalty minutes, are they actually that much of a concern?

Also, this is just me, but I think Tanner Jeannot can be had for picks.

Tampa22

Eternally grateful TBL enforcers!
Oct 11, 2010
Buenos Aires, Argentina
On one hand, I get it, but on the other, we had the 10th most penalized player in the league with Mikey Eyssimont.

There are a few fighters in the league, but if Mikey Eyssimont outdoes their penalty minutes, are they actually that much of a concern?

Also, this is just me, but I think Tanner Jeannot can be had for picks.

I like Mikey but he's more than a modern version of Downie, a troublemaker and I think every team needs one, lot of misconducts, can drop the gloves but is not good in that department. I wish we had one more player to prevent other stuff. I'm not a fan of Watson, but I think he made a great job last season.

People care about hits in a pre season game?
Depends, I love fights, hits, scrums and brawls. 15/20 years ago preseason games are full of it, now looks like figure skating...

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
It's the preseason. Most of the veteran players aren't even going full speed. Guys know what they need to do get in game shape before the games actually count

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
I like Mikey but he's more than a modern version of Downie, a troublemaker and I think every team needs one, lot of misconducts, can drop the gloves but is not good in that department. I wish we had one more player to prevent other stuff. I'm not a fan of Watson, but I think he made a great job last season.

Depends, I love fights, hits, scrums and brawls. 15/20 years ago preseason games are full of it, now looks like figure skating...
There ya go bud!

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Kind of a surprise that all happened since that hit on Heddy wasn't that big of a deal, but maybe this is Kuch trying to step up as a leader more. His role is bigger this year with the loss of Stammer. This is the evolution of Kuch

And there you have a little bit of it's impact on a young guy like Geekie stepping up now

bigdaddio

Jan 22, 2019
Geekie just killed a guy.
Greekie, I've been meaning to talk to you about that. You should find yourself a safehouse or a relative close by. Lay low for a while, because you're probably wanted for murder.

Ad

Ad

Ad