GDT: 10/19/24 - 1:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Ottawa

Rschmitz

Finding new ways to cheat
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay
Allowed to just mug us there at the end

Too little too late

Back on the topic of PP, how about throw Paul out there since he's the only guy who can consistently win an offensive zone faceoff? Let Point take shots from the circle.

JTBF81

Dec 6, 2018
Tampa, FL.
When you score 4 goals and lose to a mediocre team....The defense and goaltending were very bad today. Special teams even worse. 1st 2 points thrown away this season; let's hope it doesn't become a recurring theme.

Reactions: Powerplay17

ccman68

Dec 9, 2017
i would recall crozier since he has less brain farts than perbix and lilleberg. and we don’t need a righty on the pp just throw hagel there and have them figure it out

Reactions: aylib

bigdaddio

Jan 22, 2019
Heddy and Vasy had subpar games IMO. Refs swallowed the whistle in the last 5 minutes. And credit to Ottowa had some nice goals. Its a road 1pm start and if that's the worst we play I'm ok with it. Still plenty of fight in the team in a losing effort. Move on to Toronto.

JTBF81

Dec 6, 2018
Tampa, FL.
I know they have been liking the Hedman-Moser top pairing, but it seems, at least so far, that they can either have two very good defensive pairings and a mess on the 3rd pair, or they could.move Moser to ghe 3rd pairing with either Lilleberg/Perbix and have Raddysb back with Hedman. The other option for.now seems to be calling up Crozier and pairing g him with one of Lilleberg/Raddysb on the 3rd.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
I'd rather we get the bad game like that out of the way against Ottawa who is 0 threat to anyone in the post season, than against the Leafs on Monday, so. Hopefully they play better Monday

Reactions: Stelio Kontos

JFleegs

Dec 9, 2010
Virginia Beach
I know they have been liking the Hedman-Moser top pairing, but it seems, at least so far, that they can either have two very good defensive pairings and a mess on the 3rd pair, or they could.move Moser to ghe 3rd pairing with either Lilleberg/Perbix and have Raddysb back with Hedman. The other option for.now seems to be calling up Crozier and pairing g him with one of Lilleberg/Raddysb on the 3rd.
We shouldn’t split up two killer d pairings just to babysit Perbix. They need to call up Crozier, he is way more steady. Send Perbix down he’s still young and hope he finds his game in the Ahl.

Plus Crozier and Lilleberg have great chemistry so it’s a win win.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Bad game. Third pairing is a problem and special teams - especially PP - needs some work.

Also the Sheary hate is dumb. He made some decent plays and was not a problem. Just hate for the sake of hate.

Reactions: LightningStrikes

Rschmitz

Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay
rough game for raddysh. feel like he either needs to play with hedman and go full offense or have a more defensive partner. lilleberg is that in theory, but in reality he will be out of position 5 times a game going for big hits.

Hedman-Raddysh last year was great, I hate we've got two dmen playing their offside every game

Rschmitz

Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay
the only thing i remember is he had a quality chance to score and he shot wide

I think this is where the hate is coming from, he's not actively sabotaging the team but he's pretty invisible. Ace makes his presence felt every game and Geekie is the golden child.

He's simply the board whipping boy right now because he's making more than league minimum and he's a passenger. The only other game he's played the only noticeable thing he did was take two penalties.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad