GDT: 10/19/24 - 1:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Ottawa

Soul Assumption

Jul 18, 2022
I think this is where the hate is coming from, he's not actively sabotaging the team but he's pretty invisible. Ace makes his presence felt every game and Geekie is the golden child.

He's simply the board whipping boy right now because he's making more than league minimum and he's a passenger. The only other game he's played the only noticeable thing he did was take two penalties.
Ace was even worse than Sheary this game but at least he is solid sometimes, Sheary is always useless

JTBF81

Dec 6, 2018
Tampa, FL.
We shouldn’t split up two killer d pairings just to babysit Perbix. They need to call up Crozier, he is way more steady. Send Perbix down he’s still young and hope he finds his game in the Ahl.

Plus Crozier and Lilleberg have great chemistry so it’s a win win.
Then Raddysh would be the #7, which doesn't seem great either. I'm fine with bringing Crozier up, but unless they are running 11/7, the one dman sitting out shouldn't usually be Raddysh.

Reactions: Rschmitz

These Are The Days

I need about tree fiddy
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Hope the Raddysh-kos experiment is done. Need to try something new on the PP.
I say give it at least 6 more games to make 10. This is going to be a somewhat difficult and complicated process for everyone and it doesn't need an urgent solution if we sit at 3-1. Practice til it works. Heaven knows Gourde, Goodrow and Coleman didn't start off well and needed weeks to gel. But once they got it, they were one of the best trios in Lightning history. For all we know, our power play is could transform into Raddysh feeding Kucherov the one timer and not the other way around

Let the guys work it out a little longer before a different approach

Reactions: Bozo Nicholson

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
I say give it at least 6 more games to make 10. This is going to be a somewhat difficult and complicated process for everyone and it doesn't need an urgent solution if we sit at 3-1. Practice til it works. Heaven knows Gourde, Goodrow and Coleman didn't start off well and needed weeks to gel. But once they got it, they were one of the best trios in Lightning history. For all we know, our power play is could transform into Raddysh feeding Kucherov the one timer and not the other way around

Let the guys work it out a little longer before a different approach
Atkinson is platooning with fellow short king Conor Sheary. If Atkinson stuck on PP1, then he'd be in every game.

Raddysh is functionally the closest to Stammer, with the big right handed shot.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad