GDT: (10/17/2022)- Game 4 - New York Rangers vs Anaheim Ducks - 7pm EST, MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

HockeyBasedNYC

Feeling it
Aug 2, 2005
Here
LGR.

Big difference being 3-1 and not 2-2. Even this early in the year. Its crazy how important every two points are.

Just play the Garden game and tighten up on D.

Jones needs to be put back in for Hajek. Dont know if it was first game jitters but Hajek was all over the place, his feet cant match what his brain wants to do and he's on the ice off his feet way too much to be in this league. Jones is 10x the skater than Hajek and we will need that tonight. The Ducks are a skilled team with a lot of crafty weapons.

Hoping for a nice ovation for Strome. He was a very good player, a good soldier for us and a good dude.

McRanger92

Jun 7, 2017
No good excuse not to win the next 3 at home before the Champs come to town. Welcome back Strome & Frankie V

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Don't know how much of this I'm going to get in as the Yankees and NYCFC are both in one-and-done playoff games.

Everyone and their wife is playing tonight and there's nothing on tomorrow.

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
I wasn't too fussed by Hajek playing in Winnipeg, but I'll be annoyed if Jones sits again tonight.

I think we all will be.

Without injuries Hajek should only play 10-20 games to stay up to speed. Jones is a valued asset and needs to be playing, be it here or in the AHL

Reactions: Greg02
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad