GDT: 10/15 7 PM Game #2 - BRUINS at Auston Matthews - NESN, CBC, NBCSN, WBZ-FM 98.5

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

duffy

Feb 12, 2006
Chara's gonna give me a heart attack before I reach my thirties.

That set up pass to the Leafs was classic! Crejchi is just awful, has he made a forward pass in 2 yrs or what!
That said. I am ecstatic with the new guys, it's the vets that look like ****!
I hope that Sweeney / Clode stay with the young guys.
It is fantastic to see a Defenseman clear the puck without getting a penalty for over the glass !
This team although losing is fun to watch and gives the impression they could come back from any definite late in a game!
When was the last time you could even imagine that?
Duffy in Mineville.

toasterjam

Sep 23, 2014
Mass
Ive liked the way O'Gara has looked. A nice solid, quiet type game, nothing fancy, exactly what you want in a rookie D. Looked good on PK too.

rainone99

Dec 21, 2010
Montreal
Would love to see the following trades....

Krejci Morrow for Drew Stafford Jacob Trouba
Hayes Miller K for Jannik Hansen
McQuaid for 3rd Pick

Marchand Bergy Pasta
Spoons Backes Stafford
Beleskey/Vatrano Czarnik Hansen
Beleskey/Acciari Moore Nash

Chara Carlo
Krug Trouba
O'Gara Liles/Miller C

catsmasher

Mar 8, 2012
Can someone give me 1 good reason why krejci shouldn't be stripped of his A in favor for marchand or Backes? The guy was an absolute zero the past 2 seasons during both epic collapses and was a zero in the last playoffs. This season , coming off surgery or not, he's coasted in both games where we've been behind unlike Marchand and Backes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad