GDT: 10/15 7 PM Game #2 - BRUINS at Auston Matthews - NESN, CBC, NBCSN, WBZ-FM 98.5

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

rainone99

Dec 21, 2010
Montreal
Krejci is just over rated... It's like watching paint dry.. he is sooo slow...

7,25 million for how many more years??

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
Timing. Should be at the end of the playoffs.

Pia8988

May 26, 2014
Carlo looks like he's the babysitter for when Chara gets caught out of position :naughty:

catsmasher

Mar 8, 2012
Dobby has bounced back strong this period.

Krejci needs to spend opening night at the Garden on the 9th floor if Bergy is back. #strip_the_A

JoeIsAStud

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
So is Krejci and Hayes.

It's Heinen's 2nd professional hockey game. To say he's Caron 2.0 is ridiculous.

Agreed, he is hardly invisible out there.

He plays a simple quiet game, so I fear he is not appreciated on this board. He's not super fast. He's not very physical. He just plays a smart game, gets in passing lanes, plays his assignments, is an efficient passer and has good hands around the net

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
I wasn't around for the pre-game. Is there a particular reason why Tuukka isn't starting?

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
Carlo looks like he's the babysitter for when Chara gets caught out of position :naughty:

He played it a little too safe and dropped back on that previous rush which led to a 3-1ish. Growing pains

Ten Thousand Hours

Aug 17, 2010
Boston
He played it a little too safe and dropped back on that previous rush which led to a 3-1ish. Growing pains

Yeah, he could've just fetched the puck before that turned into anything. Also could've made a play out of his own zone earlier, but instead tried to make a short pass that backfired.

Needs more confidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad