GDT: 10/15 7 PM Game #2 - BRUINS at Auston Matthews - NESN, CBC, NBCSN, WBZ-FM 98.5

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

BklyNBruiN

May 7, 2009
www.amishrakefight.org
I have thought to myself many times watching Krejci play, that it seems like he doesn't give a ****. Hard to tell from this far. I'd like to see more of a killer instinct and determination out of him

s3antana5757

Feb 15, 2014
Id love if Carlo starts to develop some nasty to his game. Would have loved him to destroy matthews there instead of the soft play

I was thinking the same thing when they were approaching the corner. I sure hope he does. You know K. Miller would've gone in there hard. But he may not have gotten there in time.

JoeIsAStud

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Play the kids everyone said. Need to play the kids to see what they can do. So the Bruins play the kids, they're playing like kids and everyone is screaming bloody murder. Never change HF never change

Is Dhoby one of the kids? I didn't see that first period as a kids failure

compan

Sep 30, 2009
Nashville
I was thinking the same thing when they were approaching the corner. I sure hope he does. You know K. Miller would've gone in there hard. But he may not have gotten there in time.

Matthews probably would have undressed him like the pylon he is. Can't wait for Carlo to likely sit for him...

BklyNBruiN

May 7, 2009
www.amishrakefight.org
Play the kids everyone said. Need to play the kids to see what they can do. So the Bruins play the kids, they're playing like kids and everyone is screaming bloody murder. Never change HF never change

:laugh: Agreed. I think the kids are looking pretty good thus far. Its a few of the vets that I believe HF is upset about.

s3antana5757

Feb 15, 2014
Czarnik not being able to win 1 faceoff is becoming a big problem

Czarnik is just not NHL ready ... not even close.

Yeah he's been awful at center. Have to think that once Vatrano gets back Spooner will go back to being the 3C.

So with all of these comments who replaces Heinen and Czarnik? Last I check we didn't have anyone else.

It's pretty clear that Czarnik will be the 3C even when Bergeron gets healthy. Unless Heinen shows something, it's to the AHL for him.

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
Yeah he's been awful at center. Have to think that once Vatrano gets back Spooner will go back to being the 3C.

It's pretty clear that Czarnik will be the 3C even when Bergeron gets healthy. Unless Heinen shows something, it's to the AHL for him.

Beleskey-Spooner-Czarnik is nice. They can switch draws depending on which side the faceoff is on. Or even Vatrano in there instead of Beleskey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad