Pre-Game Talk: 10/13 7 PM - Game #1 BRUINS at Columbus - NESN, WBZ-FM 98.5

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Bear Force One is on its way to Columbus so the season has officially started. :handclap:

CENTER ICE FREE PREVIEW ON MOST US CABLE SYSTEMS

http://www.indemand.com/whats-on/sports/nhl/

Charter Cable in Central Mass will carry it this year along with Comcast, DirecTV and Fios.

https://flightaware.com/live/flight/SWQ2109/history/20161012/1810Z/KBED/KCMH

Boston Bruins General Manager Don Sweeney announced today, October 12, that the team has updates on forward Patrice Bergeron and defensemen Adam McQuaid and Kevan Miller . Sweeney also announced that the team has recalled forward Tim Schaller from Providence. Schaller joined the team for Wednesday's 10:30 a.m. practice at Warrior Ice Arena and will travel with the team to Columbus.

Bergeron suffered a lower-body injury and is currently being evaluated on a day-to-day basis. He will not travel with the team to Columbus. McQuaid suffered an upper-body injury and is currently being evaluated on a day-to-day basis. He will not travel with the team to Columbus.

Miller underwent successful surgery to repair a fracture in his left hand by Dr. Matthew Leibman at Newton-Wellesley Hospital on Tuesday, October 11. Miller's expected recovery time is six weeks.

The Bruins open their season Thursday night, October 13 in Columbus with a 7:00 p.m. game against the Blue Jackets.

Last edited:

TwineTickler

TheUltimateBruin
May 13, 2006
Fairfield County, CT
Bergeron not playing definitely makes me slightly less excited for this one but I am excited about watching the young guys and seeing them hopefully inject some life/speed into this team, and looking forward to watching the new face veterans as well. Heres hoping for a W!

Espresso Martini

Apr 12, 2016
Agree, I also feel slightly less excited about the game with Bergeron out but I am looking forward to seeing Czarnik, Heinen, Carlo and O'Gara.

4ORRBRUIN

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2005
boston
New season new attitude, I'm taking ONLY the positives from each game. Life's to f-ing short to get worked up over a game :laugh:

Lets Go Bruins!

**** the habs!

BklyNBruiN

May 7, 2009
www.amishrakefight.org
Bear Force One is on its way to Columbus so the season has officially started. :handclap:

CENTER ICE FREE PREVIEW ON MOST US CABLE SYSTEMS

http://www.indemand.com/whats-on/sports/nhl/

Charter Cable in Central Mass will carry it this year along with Comcast, DirecTV and Fios.

https://flightaware.com/live/flight/SWQ2109/history/20161012/1810Z/KBED/KCMH

Boston Bruins General Manager Don Sweeney announced today, October 12, that the team has updates on forward Patrice Bergeron and defensemen Adam McQuaid and Kevan Miller . Sweeney also announced that the team has recalled forward Tim Schaller from Providence. Schaller joined the team for Wednesday's 10:30 a.m. practice at Warrior Ice Arena and will travel with the team to Columbus.

Bergeron suffered a lower-body injury and is currently being evaluated on a day-to-day basis. He will not travel with the team to Columbus. McQuaid suffered an upper-body injury and is currently being evaluated on a day-to-day basis. He will not travel with the team to Columbus.

Miller underwent successful surgery to repair a fracture in his left hand by Dr. Matthew Leibman at Newton-Wellesley Hospital on Tuesday, October 11. Miller's expected recovery time is six weeks.

The Bruins open their season Thursday night, October 13 in Columbus with a 7:00 p.m. game against the Blue Jackets.

Lets Go Boston Bruins!! I can't wait.. I am tuning to tonight's games..

:laugh: Can't believe that both defensemen Adam McQuaid and Kevan Miller are already hurt and one is going to miss 6 weeks.
How unfortunate.:shakehead

It doesn't seem that Bergeron is that serious and I think he'll be back for game 2 or 3..

s3antana5757

Feb 15, 2014
Can't wait for this game. Had a dress down jersey day at work today and wore the old Lucic jersey. So excited for this thing to get on the road.

Bad news on Bergeron, but we know it's something minor. Can't wait to see the new and hopefully improved back end. All the guys I wanted to see are in, so let's go to work.

s3antana5757

Feb 15, 2014
marchand-backes-pastrnak
spooner-krejci-heinen
beleskey-czarnik-hayes
nash-moore-acciari

Interested to see what that bottom line can or can't do. I think we'll be fine without Berg for a couple games. Gotta make sure he gets right before what hopefully is a long season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad