GDT: 10/11/24 - 7:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Carolina

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Vasy was terrific, Moser made some really nice plays in his Bolts debut, and of course you can't stop Nikita Kucherov. Good win for the Bolts.
Feels like the thing the front office wanted to address was the ability to lock it down. That fourth like is going to be a f***ing pain to play against and our D isn't going to be dynamic outside of Hedman but it will be safe.

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
Feels like the thing the front office wanted to address was the ability to lock it down. That fourth like is going to be a f***ing pain to play against and our D isn't going to be dynamic outside of Hedman but it will be safe.
I don't know about that. The old McD/Drago line is tough. We have two lines so far. We just need to find that final playoff pairing.

Oh, wait, we still have 81 games to go.

Reactions: Rschmitz

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Vasy was terrific, Moser made some really nice plays in his Bolts debut, and of course you can't stop Nikita Kucherov. Good win for the Bolts.
I didn't see the whole game but Moser looked wonderful. I'm not trying to kick over Sergachev's grave stone but my Lord do I wish he kept it simple. I never wanted the flash gone from his game but he could never do it without so many mistakes. If Moser didn't wear 90 I don't think I'd have noticed him

Reactions: Rschmitz

Rschmitz

Finding new ways to cheat
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay
So, 1 game in here is my big take away.

This feels different.

Unlike last year, I see structure and guys playing to their strengths. Not a lot of scrambling, not a lot of indecisiveness. As the season progresses and we tighten up we are going to be an absolute bitch to play against. Our D, especially, doesn't have many weak links to exploit.

bov

Nov 13, 2010
I see 90 and 14 out there and can't help myself but think it's Vladdy or Maroon at first glance. Esp. Geekie with the hair.

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
Kucherov gets 4 points at 9.75 million and 6.25 million per uear Cirelli got zero points so everything is back to normal. We got as far as kuch, vasi , and hedmanc arry us.
1728705396874.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad